Search results

1. G

AES carts JPN, US, all ending soon---Ebay

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfussrhQQhtZ-1
  2. G

Quick question

Is $800 too much for a 2 slot big red cab with a 25" screen, not perfect but fully functioning
  3. G

A NEO CAB in New Jersey.. any style, # of slots, ect. just working

PM me if anyone is selling a Neo Geo cab anywhere in the North Jersey area. Will pay top $ as long as it is working, and I mean fully working. I prefer 2 or 4 slots, and would like it if the coin door is on and functioning, but will negotiate for almost anything. Candy or big reds both OK...
  4. G

Any arcade dealers in north Jersey...

I am in the process of buying a house in north west Jersey, and I will finally have the space and funds to build the arcade I have always wanted. The first cab has to be an MVS, with other games and pinballs to follow. Hopefully I can find a place in the area, or tri-state area for that...
  5. G

My thoughts on the PSP so far

OK, I have had my PSP for a week now and so far I am unimpressed. I have only played the three games I own: THUG2, MLB, and Lumines. All these are possibly the highest rated games thus far by the major game ratings places (IGN, EGM, and Gamespot), yet all leave me wanting something more...
  6. G

Fatal Fury 3 Mook-Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8180296430&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW Cheap price, no reserve, and cheap US shipping.
  7. G

Playing imports on old PS2

I am soon going to get my hands on a PS2. I never felt the need to buy one, what with all the other systems I own, but I have the chance to aquire one from a work friend of my old lady real cheap, and figured I can get some use out of it playing some of the imports out there. What is the best...
  8. G

(Once again) Recomend some different Saturn Games

I know this topic has been posted a million times, but I need some really obscure suggestions. I already have a lot of the big Japanese games (the Neo ports, capcom stuff, the shooters, the fighters, arcade ports) but I am really looking for the stuff that I would never think of or have even...
  9. G

When does Street Fighter Aniversary XBox US really come out?

I went to 2 game stores on my lunch break, a Gamestop and a Game Crazy, both didnt have the game, and both knew nothing about it coming out. The Game Crazy found a release date of today but a backorder from the distributer. They sad call in in a week and see if a new release date is posted...
  10. G

Saturn Japanese language game playability thread

Seeing as how it appears many of you share my love of the Sega Saturn lately, as shown by numerous threads, i thought it would be a good idea to start something like this. As we all know, the good US games are limited, and we all resort to importing the great games that didn't get ported here...
  11. G

3DO adult games

Quick question for those of you out there with a 3DO. Ever since stinky posted that thread earlier in the week asking about 3DO, I have been doing a little research on the console to see if it might be something I want to pick up eventually down the road. I highly doubt I will, the majority of...
  12. G

Another weird Ebay auction-Saturn Related

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8162493244 Can anyone explain this. I have been looking for thins game for the last few weeks, but in no real rush to buy it. I saw many auctions end right around $10-$15, so I fgured I would pick one up eventually, but no hurry. Now, is PD...
  13. G

Saturn loading problems...

OK, I have a question for all you Saturn heads out there. About 2 months ago I picked up a region modded US Saturn from a game shop in Manhattan. The owner was cool and hooked it up on the TV in the shop just to show me it worked and the mod worked. I took it home, not 20 minutes after...
  14. G

Illinois attempt at regulating games

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=3&u=/latimests/20041216/ts_latimes/illinoisseekstocurbexplicitvideogames I know this is a hot topic lately, but is what they are looking for really out of line. They are only trying to make it illegal for kids to buy adult...
  15. G

Video Game Films

I need some help... I got into a drunken argument tonight with a friend on films based on video games. Can anyone name a movie that was based on a video game that was actually good. I mean, I enjoyed Super Mario Bros., Street Fighter, and the Mortal Combats for what they were, and as great...
  16. G

I need Parker Lewis on DVD

Ok, so I know there was no official release yet, or any planned, but does anyone know where I can get ahold of the 70-80ish episodes of Parker Lewis Can't Lose on DVD. I don't need super duper enhanced versions with multiple comentaries or out takes, just the shows themselves. It is just one...
  17. G

Just got scammed(?) on Ebay

Just thought I'd share my story and maybe get some advice from others who have had similar experiences. I just received a game earlier tonight from a seller who goes by 195videogames on ebay. It was a Sega Satun game, die hard arcade to be exact. Now, the auction stated that the game was in...
  18. G

Horny 13 year old

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2601567 I usually don't post stuff like this, but I just thought it was funny as hell. Coolest 13 year old ever.
  19. G

Question for Saturn Heads

I got a copy of Marvel vs. Street Fighter, the one that comes with a 4 MB cart. Is this cart able to be used in all capcom and SNK games that require a cart, since the highest is a 4MB, or will I need a different cart for each game. I know there are 1, 2, and 4MB carts for different games, can...
  20. G

Last Chance 3 AES Carts left For Sale, --Make me an offer

I have a few AES carts for sale. PM me if interested. These are being offered here first before I list them on Ebay in the next week or so. Alpha Mission II(us)-Near mint to mint Bought from neostore as new old stock, sticker opened but still on. It has never been played, and does appear...