Search results

1. S

22 NES GAmes for $40 shipped in the US

ES Game DEal Select 15 games from Group A, 3 Games from Group B, 3 Games from Group C and 1 game from Group D. $40 for all 22 games free priority mail shipping in the US. 15 Group A 3 Group B 3 Group C 1 Group D GROUP A Adventures of Bayou Billy Batman Cybernoid Dance Aerobics Destination...
  2. S

FS/FT Several Hundred NES games

Ok heres a list of games Im trying to get rid of. $20 minimum order before shipping. Shipping is actual cost +$3handling charge. $3 discount if you pay with non-credit card paypal or a money order. Buy any 20 $2 games for $35. Buy any 30 $2 games for $50. Buy all 47 $2 games for $70 Shipping...
  3. S

Neo Geo CD, AES and MVS for sale/trade

I want to get rid of all my extra Neo Geo stuff Heres a list. Will sell or trade. If you want to buy make a reasonable offer. Would ideally like to sell everything in one shot. Neo CD (all games japanese will play on US neo geo cd) Samurai Showdown 3 com w/spine Samurai Showdown 3 com Fatal...
  4. S

I have a question about CPS1 and CPS2 kick harnesses

Ok, So I have a supergun and some arcade machines with Capcom CPS1 kick harnesses in them. I want to play CPS2 games on them. Im thinking that since the easiest way to do this would be to create an adapter that would plug into the cps1 female plug and be wired into the cps2 kick harness...
  5. S

I have a bunch of protos 2600/5200/7800/nes/genny for sale/trade

I just pulled a bunch of protos out of my closet. Ive gotten a bunch of the 2600 and 7800 ones working. The ones I have are: 2600 Jungle Hunt Battlezone galaga star raiders phoenix moon patrol dumbo centipede socerers apprentice crazy climber vanguard et 7800 galaga xevious fooodfight YOu...
  6. S

PC-FX games for sale and trade.

Hi, I have the following games for sale or trade: All Japan Female Pro Wrestle - Queen of Queens $20 Angelique Special $19 Angelique Special 2 Anime Freak Volume 3 $15 Blue Breaker $25 Deep Blue Fleet $30 Der Langrisser FX $38 Doukyusei II $19 Farland Story FX $35 Ginga Ojousama Densetsu...