Search results

1. racecar

Live volcano eruption from Iceland

https://m.youtube.com/live/VIs83vmfZCk?feature=shared
  2. racecar

Sports card grading system

Hi just checking is anyone have any experience with sport card grading company ? Iam thinking of using psa or Beckett which one is the better company ?
  3. racecar

ChatGPT

Open AI another company brought to you by Elon… What all the hype ? would be great for students, feel like this might be shift toward dependent on the tech more than ever .
  4. racecar

Stock market -GME

So the gamestop stock made some headlines this pass couple week, i dont have any $ in it, but seeing the development on reddit was nuts, its like a feeding frenzy of all in and Yolo bets . :thevt: #deepfuckingvalue probably made it to $40+ million fron his inital $50k on gamestop stocks kind...
  5. racecar

the US election

will there be any riots after the final ballot count ?
  6. racecar

Huge explosions in Beirut

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=93tV6-0Ugwk&feature=youtu.be Damn....
  7. racecar

run It back .... pats signed Cam Newton

The pats go and signed Cam Newton :cool: ,will be nice to see him play in the pats system.
  8. racecar

Dell G7 laptop

Looking for 800$ usd , windows 10. And it’s been put back to factory reset . Dell G7 15.6" Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-8750H 1TB HDD 128GB SSD 16GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Screen Size 15.6
  9. racecar

Minneapolis is going to disband the police department

Oh boy :oh_no::vik: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/07/minneapolis-votes-to-disband-police-department/#9a87ac852744
  10. racecar

WTB- NES/ Snes/n64 games lots only

looking to buy some common title mario , zelda , donkeyking , etc... for n64 snes and nes, if you have some laying around i'll be happy to buy em lmk what you got and what kind of price you want for em will take doubles too:cool: thanks for trade bait Parrot Zik Touch-Activated Bluetooth...
  11. racecar

FS-Parrot Zik Touch-Activated Bluetooth Headphones (BNIB) audiophile Alert

Parrot Zik Touch-Activated Bluetooth Headphones (BNIB) http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2414525,00.asp put it here before hitting ebay asking 350 shipped tracking insurred( with in canada/usa) paypal +3% or via paypal gift:cool: thanks
  12. racecar

FS- xbox live points card + gold membership card

6x1400 point card - $14 each 1x2800 pint card- $28 each xboxlive gold one year card-$45 ea paypal gift please or add 3% fees, also if you are a old member here, i can send code first before payment:glee: lmk thanks
  13. racecar

WTB- RARE NES/ Snes games Complete only

name the game and your asking price via pm also willing to buy lots of loose games( snes and nes, n64) and in case someone have a complete copy of NES flintsone suprise @ dinopeak willing to spend up to 1600$( game condition apply) on it
  14. racecar

FS- iphone 4 16gb for AT&T 275 shipped

got a at&t iphone 4, it was unlock with a chinese sim chip add on thing( will included ), then accidently upgraded and it no longer work but can be retore to original carrier AT&T come with box phone and cable and plug 9/10 condition black version 5.11 modem firmware 4.12.01 will take...
  15. racecar

$50 billion

... that what facebook is valued @ base of the last Goldman Sach investment in to the company.... how much more can the bubble take before it pops :spock:
  16. racecar

orlando big trade

trying to rekindle the magic with hedo ?? Vince carter is a throw in, sun's should've keep j rich. Lewis big contract for Arenas big contract, favours orlando.
  17. racecar

Thanksgiving Weekend Sales Total $45 Billion

so i assume someone on the board got some good deals.....
  18. racecar

pirates are @ it again [Update, 2/22/11]

@ lease they keep their promise, so just paid up and your free to go..
  19. racecar

getting a wood smokehouse for my backyard

looking to do some jerky and misc smoke meat.. anyone know what the peak temperature of cedar before combustion .. the smoke house is build with cedar lining on the inside and plywood on the outside, it was home made with the shingle roof and metal racks.. heating plate and cast iron skillet...
  20. racecar

NBA off season 2010

the lakers are still the team to beat .. if you look @ there roster add Barnes and steve Blake, lost farmar it's a +3 for the lakers , rookie derrick caracter can turn out to be half of a Dejuan Blair it'll be a big bonus, would be sick if they landed raja bell as well, but he choose $...