Search results

1. Shawn Carr2o

DOOM 3 BFG Edition for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on 10/16/2012

About time the Doom 3 games now feature the new armor mounted flashlight letting players illuminate dark corners and blast enemies at the same time. :) DOOM 3® BFG Edition is the ultimate collection of groundbreaking games that defined the first-person shooter. This collection includes DOOM®...
  2. Shawn Carr2o

Can the X'Eye be region modded for carts and CD games?

Can the console be region modded for carts and CD games? :)
  3. Shawn Carr2o

back-up RAM cart

Will this back-up RAM cart work on a JVC XEye console because my Shining Force CD for the Sega CD needs one to save on scenarios 3 and 4 because of RAM space. Any help will be appreciated. :D
  4. Shawn Carr2o

Code of Princess for 3DS Pre-Order

http://www.atlus.com/codeofprincess/ :D
  5. Shawn Carr2o

Stuff I don't need Sale

- I have these items for sale. More items coming soon. GBA boxes The following are empty GBA boxes: Breath of Fire II Drill Dozer Final Fight One (Import) Metal Gunslinger (Import) Summon Night: Swordcraft Story Sold to uiengineer Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 Sold to...
  6. Shawn Carr2o

Boog's Sale

Raising funds to get loose SNES carts of, Demon's Crest Donkey Kong Country 2 Donkey Kong Country 3 Ninja Warriors Super Punch-Out - I have these items for sale. More items coming soon. Blu-Ray DVD Bridge to Terabithia $12 shipped (Wanting to get loose Contra Spirits cart for the Super...
  7. Shawn Carr2o

Stuff for Sale

I'm selling stuff that I don't need. More coming real soon. Don't be afraid to ask questions, Pics upon request if needed since I now own a 3DS that has a camera (with SD card) to take pics. If prices seem high we can work out a deal etc by PM. Shipping is included/US buyers only for now. - I...
  8. Shawn Carr2o

Resident Evil Chronicles Selection HD announced for PS3

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident_evil/go/thread/view/7391/28648413/Resident_Evil_Chronicles_Selection_HD_announced_for_PS3 Better be on disc with more added content and get rid of that shakey cam on Darkside because it makes people feel sick and it's so distracting. I can probably use a...
  9. Shawn Carr2o

FS: Grey CPS2 bare A board PCB

Grey asian CPS2 A board and the board is just bare which I'm just selling the spare unshelled A board only because I now have a fully shelled one. The board is in working order. Sorry no game included. Pics if needed. :) Asking for $35 shipped
  10. Shawn Carr2o

SOLD

Rage: Anarchy Edition (complete) used with DLC code unused for Xbox 360. The only thing wrong is that there is a torn edge on the bottom cardboard sleeve and I don't know how it got there. All 3 discs are in top shape. $38 shipped
  11. Shawn Carr2o

X-Men PCB for sale SOLD

Hey everyone I have a 2 player X-Men US PCB up for sale which I'm using the money to get a 4 player X-Men US PCB kit. The board works flawlessly. :) When not set on freeplay mode if you add credits to P1 it will add credits to P2 also but not on freeplay mode though. This PCB should work better...
  12. Shawn Carr2o

FS: Art of Fighting and Art of Fighting 3 loose MVS carts

I have these loose MVS carts up for sale, :) Art of Fighting $18.05 Art of Fighting 3 (missing label) $15.05 Or take both for $33.00 shipped Both SOLD to Kidpanda
  13. Shawn Carr2o

What Castlevania games does everyone own?

NES Castlevania Castlevania II Castlevania III FC Castlevania III GB Castlevania Adventure Castlevania II PCE Dracula X GEN Castlevania Bloodlines SNES Super Castlevania IV Castlevania: Dracula X PS2 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Castlevania: Curse of Darkness GBA Castlevania...
  14. Shawn Carr2o

Wanted: Alien Vs. Predator blue USA CPS2 B board phoenix mod

I have a blue Alien Vs. Predator USA CPS2 B board and I was wondering if there are any local San Jose members here who can do the phoenix mod for me and I heard that it doesn't cost that much to do it? All of my other five CPS2 B boards were already phoenixed when I purchased them last year and...
  15. Shawn Carr2o

Boog's Garage Sale

I'm selling stuff that I don't need. More coming real soon. Don't be afraid to ask questions, Pics upon request if needed since I now own a 3DS that has a camera (with SD card) to take pics. If prices seem high we can work out a deal etc by PM. Shipping is included/US buyers only for now...
  16. Shawn Carr2o

MVS Games for Sale

MVS Aero Fighters 2 with black shock box and free insert $55 SOLD to rcantor77 Aero Fighters 3 (loose) $45 SOLD to rcantor77 Art of Fighting (loose) $22 Art of Fighting 3 (loose) $23 missing label King of Fighters '99 (loose) $15 SOLD to genetik King of Fighters 2001 with black shock box and...
  17. Shawn Carr2o

Atomiswave board minor issue

Hey everyone, :) I own an Atomiswave board and when I press the select button rapidly for coins/credits it will get a coin error and reboot and I was wondering if this is a minor issue? How do I access the dipsettings/test menu to set the games to freeplay and press start to begin/continue...
  18. Shawn Carr2o

Galaxy Express 999 and Adieu Galaxy Express 999 coming out on DVD on 6/28/2011

I just found out that both Galaxy Express 999 and Adieu Galaxy Express 999 are coming out on DVD on June 28th at www.rightstuf.com and it's about damn time it got re-licensed and re-released. :cool: For those of you who liked Space Battleship Yamato, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Queen...