Search results

1. S

"Brand new, unopened" ...

Brand new is this http://9jam.com/
  2. S

FS: Collection of Nintendo Famicom 160 games

Up for sale a collection of 160 games for Famicom, NO GAMES REPEATED and it's not a lot of garbage games, if you look at the photos you will find gems like Saint Seiya, Rockman, Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy , Double Dragon, Bomberman, Gradius, Super Mario Bros. 3, Parodius, Twin Bee...
  3. S

which mvs pcb 1-slot is better??

The big one with controller ports or the little one? Which and why? Thanks!
  4. S

4 plyrs supergun??

how can i play to jamma games that can play 4 plyrs like ninja turtles and so with a supergun? there is any adaptor or something? Thx
  5. S

sell aes collection, MUST SEE!!!

As many of you know, i'm emigrating to mvs so i get rid of my entire and beloved aes collection, all completed if not described. Please ask for pic beofre buy, it's my first time i sell here i don't want problems with the cond rate, MUST see pics the carts are real pristine! Here we go! KOF 98...
  6. S

i want consolized mvs

I want the best mvs consolied possible, who can do it to me? i pay cash kmon make me offers, i'm european so i want 220v and rgb output. Thx to all for your help.
  7. S

kof2004? what is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6158113101&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW which game is that? Thx
  8. S

mvs consolized, is it worth to buy?

help me friend, i'm aes user thinking in mvs emigration: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=8173108002&rd=1
  9. S

mega neo geo video problem

i have a mega neo geo with s-video and so, but i've detected a strange glich, in determinated grapics my neo geo put bands of color blue-green-red, it always appears in clothing webs (like ss hattori hanzo) or lifebars (like kof98), any of you know why it happens and how resolve this problem...
  10. S

shawn answers

he is going to ship my games, and send me posters and cell wraps and so, and a sorry too. everything is ok if it ends ok. Thx for all the member forums that gave her support cya!
  11. S

any of you live near shawn's house

or have a direct access to him?
  12. S

ABOUT NEOSTORE.COM AND SHAWN

I've recently bought 2 aes games from neostore.com, scv chaos ans kof2003. scv arrived fast but with rom error, they told me to resend it to them and they change it for a working one, ok good, but kof2003 still 1 month and a half and don't arrived. I'm sending mails to them like a mad asking the...
  13. S

ABOUT NEOSTORE.COM

I've recently bought 2 aes games from neostore.com, scv chaos ans kof2003. scv arrived fast but with rom error, they told me to resend it to them and they change it for a working one, ok good, but kof2003 still 1 month and a half and don't arrived. I'm sending mails to them like a mad asking the...
  14. S

about neostore.com

15. S

neostore.com don't answer me

16. S

help:its good idea purchase a phantom mvs to aes converter? thx!

just rediscovered the world of neo geo and i WANT neo tuf masters and some of the more hardests games to find, its a good idea the phantom conversor or it dont work with all games? plz tell me i need a rush to play this fucking powerful console. by the way i traded away my ps2 with full of...