Search results

1. lithy

FOUND: SS2 home cart, loose/working

Possibly looking for a cheap SS2 home cart, could be cart only, could have a case, but anything else is unnecessary, and as long as you're ok with it becoming a sac cart. Doesn't need to be perfect of course but would like it to be working and have a decent shell. Also interested in anyone...
  2. lithy

Virginia Beach member I can pay for a non-sexual favor? Edit: Consummated

Dunno if there is anyone out there, picking up something on Facebook marketplace and shipping it. That's it, PM me if you're interested. Edit: Everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?
  3. lithy

Free South Korea Nintendo Rewards code for any active user

Do we have any members in South Korea? I have a code from a Switch OLED that should be redeemable, but you have to have a Korean Nintendo account which can only be verified by an active Korean cell plan from what I can gather. These have some real world value so I figured I'd offer it up. Dr...
  4. lithy

Here comes the bombs, doo da doo doo

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-bombs-facilities-syria-used-iran-backed-militia-n1258912 Over there, over there Send the word, send the word over there That the Yanks are coming
  5. lithy

WTB: Nintendo Switch accessories

Anyone have good deals on stuff to go with my Switch that I found in the woods? Looking for official stuff, preferably used but working, but open to new too. Joy-cons - possibly 2 pairs, at least 1. Dock with AC adapter, HDMI cable a bonus. Shipping would be to 15210.
  6. lithy

Rodham - A Novel

lol Who is this sort of fiction for? Odds that Trump RTs something lifted verbatim from this book before the election?
  7. lithy

Suleimani's um, assassination I guess?

I have to admit that this seems pretty brazen, even considering our recent proclivity for drone strikes. They were still generally reserved for militants or at least higher level terror group guys. This seems like a straight up political assassination to me. Am I missing anything...
  8. lithy

Cord Cutting to Subscription Overload?

I wanted to find out how people are faring with the recent explosion of streaming services. Years ago people began to ditch bundled cable, figuring that they could survive with their entertainment needs being met by maybe a combination of home internet, OTA networks, and Netflix streaming...
  9. lithy

This makes it all worth it right?

www.realtrumpybear.com When satire is no longer distinguishable from the sincere. Watch the commercial and tell me if this is support or teasing.
  10. lithy

Trump announces a troop withdrawl...

And on queue, both parties jump up and say we should instead be preparing an exit strategy, whatever is announced is always too abrupt, too poorly thought out, and a bad move for American leadership on an international stage (whatever that means). More time, more delay, more presence of troops...
  11. lithy

Absolute Monarchy lol

You know how whenever you bring up the British Crown the loyal subjects of the dominion come running to tell you about how the Queen is just a figurehead with no political power? lol
  12. lithy

Looking for a middleman helper near Findlay, OH

Have a Facebook seller that doesn't want to ship. And 4 hours is just a bit too far for a weekend drive. I would obviously cover cost and shipping and add in something fair for the help ($40-50?). Just let me know, it's just CCG cards.
  13. lithy

Mueller Report: So Where Are We Now?

Genuinely curious, non-troll thread about where the Dumpster denizens are now. So a report has been submitted, AG has given a summary to Congress. Apparently no new charges coming. Are you skeptical of Barr's summary? Do you want to read the full report? Should Barr and Mueller be...
  14. lithy

Happy Birthday nruva!

Maybe he still peeks in to read but not post...
  15. lithy

All set, God save the Queen

We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
  16. lithy

Do-, Re-, Mi-, Fa-, So-, La-, Ti-, Do-

Which is your favorite word? Dotard Retard Mitard Fatard Sotard Latard Titard
  17. lithy

Satan made me do it

lol Public resistance at its finest. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/28/534697858/arkansas-ten-commandments-monument-lasted-less-than-24-hours
  18. lithy

GOP Lawmaker Targeted

Justified right? A real American hero, standing up for the common man against the tyranny of Trump.
  19. lithy

Sony KD-34xs955 no power

Similar TV to the XBR960. About a month ago I replaced IC6501 and IC8002 to resolve a blinking red light. I think it was 6 blinks. Anyway tonight it will not power on. No blinking standby light at all. Can't hear any clicks or buzzes that would suggest power is getting to anywhere that...
  20. lithy

Denver Do's and Don'ts

Since stage has probably gotten all of his useful info for Boston tricks by now and I know we have a few Coloradicals on the forum, I need a few suggestions for a Denver-Fort Collins trip in early fall. Quick weekend for brother's bachelor party. Should be a group of 8. I have been a few...