Search results

1. max 330 mega

Happy birthday majors!

@majors Hope you have a great one, my dude!!! :cheers:
  2. max 330 mega

Sell me a 32X (nm I gotz one foolz)

TOO LATE SUCKAS I BOUGHT ONE! :buttduck: :buttduck: :buttduck: :buttduck: :buttduck: :buttduck: :buttduck:
  3. max 330 mega

Happy Birthday pixeljunkie!

Hope it is dope, and that you have some fine drinky-poos!!!
  4. max 330 mega

Happy birthday neo.kobe.city

Hbd new guy, hope you have a good one!
  5. max 330 mega

What are you listening to fuck Zeta?

This will likely be the most expensive set i ever purchase, but i really didnt even know what i was getting with this beyond the media. I literally was shipped a 1976 lottery ticket with a 1980 penny attached to it. This box set is misanthropy embodied and its worth every penny. Get it before...
  6. max 330 mega

FT: Everdrive N8 Pro

Loaded up with all teh romz. Want to trade for: Complete sega megadrive or genesis games Complete gameboy and gbc games any region. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! :D
  7. max 330 mega

Advice on buying from a possibly shady site

Ok so fuckin hanna barbera never put out 2 stupid dogs season 2 on dvd and i want it. I also want cow & chicken. There is a site that i can buy these from bootleg. Www.Abcdvdz.com Very little transaction reviews are available online, although i did actually find that the website has an active...
  8. max 330 mega

Happy birthday stormy

Do some cool shit, yer worth it!
  9. max 330 mega

Inferior 16 bit HDMI console w/ teh piracy SOLD!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Anybody want this? Flash cart has a 64 gb card fully loaded with all the enhanced soundtrack shits and every game for every region and the translations etc. 500 shipped priority in the US of gay. Holla at cho boi.
  10. max 330 mega

All of this stupid shit is now all gone SOLD!!!

ITS ALL SOLDDDDDDDD BYE BYE NEO!! 8 man - 400 Cyber-lip - 450 Kof 98 - 300 The last blade - 400 League bowling - 250 Magician lord - 140 161 in 1 kenny G gay boy snapcase version- 120 with any other purchase Mutation nation - 550 Nam 1975 - 250 Robo army - 500 Sam sho 2 - 50 Soccer...
  11. max 330 mega

FT/FS: recapped MODE skeleton saturn

To start, all the capacitors in the power supply and on the motherboard have been replaced with high temp Nichicon caps. Terra Onion MODE, Laser Bear SD card mounting tray, and mobius strip technologies ext 5V adapter board have been installed. It's got a brand new Western Digital Blue 1 TB SSD...
  12. max 330 mega

1st rev neo aes will not read prg games

As stated, big bear and i have been trying to figure out what has gone wrong with my AES, as it now refuses to read my copy of SVC chaos. Things that have been done: -Tested all of my other lower meg games, they all work. -Sent SVC chaos to big bear to test, game works just fine in his...
  13. max 330 mega

FS: Sega Saturn Satiator

I have decided to go a different route. Used for less than a week. Theyre currently sold out, so figured someone might be looking for one. $250 plus shipping, i can get it shipped out this Thursday or Friday. Thanks!
  14. max 330 mega

WTB: saturn 4mb cart

Anyone have an extra one of these sitting around? Satiator is acting a fool with AR carts even though the creator would have you believe otherwise. Hook yo boi up!
  15. max 330 mega

any of you guys playing Dreamcast online?

worth asking, i guess. Any dream pi users logging on and throwing down on some dreamcast games currently?
  16. max 330 mega

WTB kof 98 JP AES complete

Just figured I'd ask here before heading to ebay. Don't really care so much if it has the registration card but would like it to have both manuals. Thanks!
  17. max 330 mega

Pc engine ssds 3 setup FS

SOLD SOLD SOLD Pc engine gamers condition scuffs all up on it and shit, 2 controllers, 5p multitap, new premium retrogamecave PSU, and av cables. 2 hucards, soccer and tennis. Avenue 6 pad nos, still has protective sticker on controller Super SD system 3 w/128 gb card Rgb upgrade board from...
  18. max 330 mega

Happy birthday Sega Saturn!

The saturn turns 25 today. Holy shit I feel old. Happy bday to one of the greatest consoles of all time and the one that got me into collecting when I was a kid. Still remember the day I traded in a fuck load of old games to eb games to buy my first import and coming home and being in absolute...
  19. max 330 mega

Alien aesthetics

So pretty random beer fueled thought. I recently picked up the GI Joe animated movie from the late 80's, and can't help but notice that a lot of the Cobrala kingdom buildings look so much like the alien structures, and honestly the aliens as well, in Cyber-lip. Where did this aesthetic style...
  20. max 330 mega

Wtb: Sega st-v mobo

Just wondering if anybody has one for sale before I resort to ebay. What's up? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk