Search results

1. luggal

WTB: Wei-Ya P271

I know it's a POS but I'm looking for a working Wei-Ya P271 PSU for an AWSD. I don't want to hack wires yet - I kind of want to keep it "stock" until total frustration kicks in :loco: Any help or a pointer to a source/supplier would be appreciated. I've even used the Inquiry link on the P271...
  2. luggal

Golden Tee Fore 2005 - VGA question

Anyone know if it's possible to run a VGA cable directly from the video card on a Golden Tee Fore board to a monitor? The operators manual doesn't say not to, but... The plan is to drop the board into a PC case like I did with 2k - this time without the RGB converter if it's not necessary.
  3. luggal

Psyvariar: Medium Unit how-to/tips?

I've recently been playing the hell out of the G-Net version of Psyvariar: Medium Unit. The buzz system is completely addictive. I can't stop. I've been using the ass end of the top 20 player rankings as a goal (previous owners scores I guess) and I can't seem to hit them yet - top PO score is...
  4. luggal

Guilty Gear X 1.5 move list/FAQ

I don't see one on gamefaqs.com, or anywhere else for that matter. Is the GGX move list about the same for 1.5, or will I be missing moves & specials? Thanks!
  5. luggal

Taito G-Net info

I've been looking around for some info on the Taito G-Net board and games. The best I found was a text doc describing the layout of the board. Anyone have a more descriptive picture of these pinouts: CN506 - Connector for optional 3rd player controls CN505 - Connector for optional 4th player...
  6. luggal

Golden Tee Fore video question

The manuals for the Golden Tee Fore games only talk about low and mid-res monitors. The board actually has an onboard video card (3Dfx I think). The manuals show a short cable running between the video card and the mobo. Can anyone confirm whether or not you can run this directly into a VGA...
  7. luggal

Power supply recommendation

I'm looking for a power supply (table-top style would be ideal) like the sc200 that will run the HNG64 and some of my Golden Tee PCB's (+5 VDC 5 amps, +12 VDC 2 amps). A search here for the HNG64 power requirements turned up a few dead links to Jameco's site, so I'm not sure what was being...
  8. luggal

Capcom CPS2 questions

I need some help. Based on what I read on cps2shock.com and a few other sites about the Capcom CPS2 A & B boards, I thought that (all of) the USA and JPN boards were interchangeable. Obviously, my "USA" boards work together, but my Japanese SFZ2 doesn't fit the US mobo. Is it supposed to? Does...
  9. luggal

Atomiswave shockboxes?

Anyone found something that works, looks nice, etc? N/M - found this
  10. luggal

AW link cable & adaptor info?

Anyone have wiring diagrams or even pics of the Atomiswave link cable and adaptor kit for playing GG: Isuka 4-player? Thanks, Luggal
  11. luggal

WTB: move stickers, shockboxes, etc

Looking for the following unused stickers and random stuff: Samurai Shodown - English and Spanish move stickers Samurai Shodown 3 - Spanish move stickers Neo Turf Masters - English stickers Kabuki Klash - English move stickers Top Hunter - English dip sheet, Spanish move sticker PM me...
  12. luggal

MV-4F questions/issues

I thought it would be cool to pick up a few more MVS boards for my cab and connect them all with something like this in the future. Before I go and order something like this, I get a filty MV-4F, plug it in and only slots 2 and 4 work. Pressing the game select button just skips over what I have...
  13. luggal

WTB: SSVS MVS

I'm looking for Samurai Shodown 5 Special MVS. A complete kit would be great, but I'd even be interested in a loose cart. PM or email luggal. Thanks!