Search results

1. mightygstyper

The best Game.com thread EVER!

Oh man, if you come down for CAX again next year Kid Panda and stay again we might need to fire it up.
  2. mightygstyper

Fighter meet in Nor Cal

so good.
  3. mightygstyper

WTB MVS 1 slot Mobo

Hi All, I am looking for a single slot MVS mobo in any condition as long as it works. My sound went out on my mobo and I just want to get back to gaming on my cab. Would prefer to deal locally here in the bay area if possible so I can just pick up and game but if I can't find anyone locally I...
  4. mightygstyper

Help with naomi in Vewlix L

Hi there. I'm hoping someone here has experience putting a naomi mobo in a Vewlix L. I hooked up everything I found in the cab that matches up with the Naomi mobo but its not powering on. Have a feeling it may be missing something or theres more shit to hook up im just not seeing. on the naomi...
  5. mightygstyper

Wtb: some vewlix stuffs

Figure it cant hurt to see if people got some goods on here for dat lix. looking for the marquee holder, 1 player control panel, and the taito jamma converter. If anyone knows were some of these things can be found please drop me a line.
  6. mightygstyper

Interest Check for tatio type x2 with both blazblue games

Hi all. Im interested into seeing what I can trade a taito type x2 mobo with with blazblue calamity trigger and continuum shift for. Im hoping to trade for a regular type x and some games hopefully at least get giga wing or Shikigami no shiro III or both if possible lol. No idea what either of...
  7. mightygstyper

Samurai showdown 5 nghc f/s

AS title says Samurai Shodown 5 home cart rarely played in great condition some insertion marks on cart have pics can email. Dunno how much these fetch for now days but need some scratch. If your local to the bay area more then welcome to check it out and play it. I know my mistake on title.
  8. mightygstyper

Nec rgb monitor f/s f/t

nec rgb monitor i think manufactured date is in 97 . 29in lookin for an offer i live in san bruno if folks wanna peep it im try to take pics of it sometime this week. Do not have remote. if i can find it will post it up.
  9. mightygstyper

ft ps3 and some games for some neo or pc engine goodies

gone... working on another bundle.
  10. mightygstyper

having trouble getting hori fs3 working with pc. HALP!

Hi all I been searching the nets for hours on end and I cant find anything that seems to help. I Know the hrap3 and the vfhg work out the box but until funds let me I'm stuck with this atm. I plug the stick into the usb and my computer recognised(sp?) it but under the game control menu thing I...
  11. mightygstyper

metal slug 5 pcb question

Hi all sorry if this is not the the right place to post. I was wondering if I buy any neo pcb if it work fine in my big red? I ask because i have tried hooking up different boards beside mvs mobos and the sound never works. I heard this is because the neo's sound is wired differently not sure...
  12. mightygstyper

game shops in long beach/l.a area

Hi all im visiting long beach and surrounding areas I was wondering if there were any good import and gaming shops to hit up in this area thanx.
  13. mightygstyper

street fighter 2 6 buttons.

I was wondering how to hook up the other 3 buttons? I have a kick harness that i use for my cps2 but after staring at the board for a minute i was thinkingg that the kick harness wouldnt fit it. HELP!!
  14. mightygstyper

Aes Joystick to My big red

Hi al I was wondering if it was possible to put the joysticks from an aes controller in an mvs cab. I Just really like the joystick on the home controller so I was wondering if it was possible to put in on the cab and if not is there like something equivilant(sp) to the joysticks like the ones...
  15. mightygstyper

Aes Ports on Mobo

Hi all. I just saw the AES controller ports on my 2 slot mobo and read the manuel and saw that they were for the Mahjong controller. I tried searhing and looking for a cab with the Mahjong controller but found nothing. So I was wondering if there ever was a Mahjong cab released?
  16. mightygstyper

MVS cart colors

Hi all about a week or 2 ago I bought ROTD from a bud and the first thing i noticed when i opened the box was how the cart had one of the most ugliest colors I have ever seen. I was just wondering what other cart colors there are out there. Not that they effect the fun of that game or anything...
  17. mightygstyper

wanting to trade

Hi all. I just got my arcade machine and have been looking for mvs carts. But it's startin to run me dry so I was hoping to see if I can trade a couple of AES carts that have been collceting dust. I have Sengoku 2001 (jp), Aof(not sure but has the drooling dog thing on the side), and Baseball...
  18. mightygstyper

looking for some games

Hi all. I Been wondering what kind of great puzzle games are there on MVS. I just got an acade cab and all I have right now is Windjammers, Metal Slug 2, Super Dodgeball , And Bust A Move. My mom and Girlfriend really love playing Bust A move and Dodge Ball but I wanted to get them some more...
  19. mightygstyper

neo Noob need help with machine

Hi all I just got a 2 slot and i'm having problem adjusting the volume. How can I turn up the volume??? I couldnt find an option in the settings or maybe i just keep overlooking and is there a way to mess with the hard dip settings?