Search results

1. Heinz

Lach's Art

Probably best to put it all in one place lol, in order of release. Fami Kern's Place Kernow Joe - test Wyo gets a ceiling mural The Chief Lithy Neo_moe ...more to come
  2. Heinz

Happy Birthday skate323k137

Have a bangin' day cobba!
  3. Heinz

Nam-1975 high res poster?

I'd like to print this out but I'm hoping someone has a much higher resolution image available? https://flyers.arcade-museum.com/flyers_video/snk/14009501.jpg
  4. Heinz

Japangameonline MVS converter - No sound

One of these JapanGameOnline MVS converters (Fusion clone) has graced my presence and presents zero sound with the following carts: Metal Slug Metal Slug 3 KOF'99 Neo Turf Masters I'm testing this on a Unibios 4.0 3-6 AES (9V 3A supply) and the jukebox option displays 'error starting jukebox'...
  5. Heinz

COOL MUSIC

We ain't getting those sigs back, no videos, no music... So here's the next best thing, I'll start! Hopefully you find your Mauro - Ciao Ciao here!
  6. Heinz

WTB: NAM-1975 AES *found*

Looking for the above, preferably JP non carton but will settle for US. Not looking to pay US$200 like some people seem to think it's worth. eBay and YAJ are a bad reference I hope...:eek: edit: found, offsite commerce, $150usd plastic case JP copy
  7. Heinz

Reinstatement of signatures

I hereby petition, in the strongest possible manner, the reinstatement of signatures on this forum. In these dark days of self isolation and with our fellow brethren finding a great deal of solace in these here forums I feel it is essential. I will give one good example of what the people...
  8. Heinz

Oh no...

The disappointment..... :lolz: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-50029630/parachutist-hits-lamp-post-on-spain-s-national-day-in-madrid
  9. Heinz

URGENT: BOOBS AT FOOTER NOT IN CENTER OF PAGE!

Excuse me but it would be greatly appreciated if the monument of bouncing tits would be in the center of my vision, y'know in the center of the fucking page's footer? The shit we have to deal with around here!
  10. Heinz

ESP Ra.De. PS4 / Switch

Anyone else interested in picking this one up? https://m2stg.com/esprade/
  11. Heinz

FS: NEOSD MVS + MV-1C CMVS

Hey everyone, Prices in USD and include shipping worldwide express with tracking. Don't like the price? I'm open to offers. NEOSD MVS - $350 - *SOLD* Comes with 16GB SD card loaded with entire romset, receipts and user manual. Puzzle bobble kit box. Hasn't had much use, probably loaded...
  12. Heinz

FS: Nanao MS-2931 Chassis *UNTESTED* -- SOLD

Hey everyone, SOLD $220 shipped to Wataru330. Nanao MS-2931 chassis with video/power cables and remote board (with cable) for sale. It looks to be very clean and there is no 'black goop of death' from the A1 component. It is however untested and I have no idea if it actually works! I...
  13. Heinz

Detroit : Become Human - Anyone on this one?

The missus and I have been playing our way through this one since launch and it's pretty damn good! I played Heavy Rain and thought that was good but this is exceeding my expectations with what is essentially an interactive movie. Definitely worth a go if you like this kind of game...
  14. Heinz

FOUND: GDEMU / GDROM-USB

Looking for a GDEMU or GDROM-USB device. Not looking to pay $500 for one like I see on ebay, is that a crazy request? EDIT: Thanks goes to 100proof for hooking me up. :glee:
  15. Heinz

China scrapping term limits, thoughts?

So this isn't really a surprise but I thought I'd bring it up, maybe Lonesage can give us some insight from being on the ground there. I myself am looking forward to having a chinese dictator for a leader because we all know Australia will be the first to fall and Trump ain't coming to our...
  16. Heinz

Offline copy of dead monitor resource site

This is a long shot but has anyone by chance downloaded the site for http://neo.dyndns.tv/technical/ms-2930-s/ It was a huge resource on the Nanao MS-2930-S and it's listed on the arcade otaku wiki for that monitor. Unfortunately I think the hosting has run out for it and it's not even cached...
  17. Heinz

WTB: Nanao MS-2932/34 31khz chassis

Would rather a 2930/1/3 chassis but 2932/4 are more common and I'm only sourcing as a backup to my old 2930. Let me know if you have a working one.
  18. Heinz

PS3 HDMI to VGA -> MS2930 testing (pic heavy) Super Neo 29 Candy

Purchased a $7.00 HDMI to VGA adapter, one that includes an active chipset powered via the HDMI output. Thought I'd post a ton of photos of various PS3/PS2 titles for anyone interested in the display quality via VGA on a Nanao MS-2930 monitor. UltraSF4 is absolutely perfect 4:3 480p, KOFXIII...
  19. Heinz

'this thread is for lonesage to view japan pics' cheers mate

So I went to Japan and snapped some pics... Somewhere in the Imperial Palace park areas. Couple shots from Akihabara View from atop the Tokyo Metropolitan government building! When in Japan do as the Japanese do! *cough* Takeshita Street... super packed. Shinjuku by dusk...
  20. Heinz

Trump has a new game!