Search results

1. Ren-chan

Inktober 2018

Aaaand one more year trying to do the Inktober challenge :D Let's see if I can do it complete this year because last one I had an injury on my wrist and had to stop on day 17... :( Since I won't be following the daily challenges because reasons I will just be drawing whatever I want :keke: I...
  2. Ren-chan

Inktober 2017 & other drawings

As per M's suggestion, gonna share with you all the drawings I made for this year's Inktober + other drawings I made over the years :-) Some are just a copy paste but oh well, I have fun drawing and that's all that matters to me. Since the website allows only 8 images per post, will have to do...
  3. Ren-chan

Xbox Game Pass

So... seems Xbox is getting its own "Netflix" for games? http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/introducing-xbox-game-pass/ Not a bad idea imo, but been reading the spanish community manager and seems some games will rotate, for me a big con but... oh well let's see if that thing gets final.
  4. Ren-chan

Scalebound cancelled

What the fuck http://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-exclusive-scalebound-has-been-canceled "After careful deliberation, Microsoft Studios has come to the decision to end production for "Scalebound." We're working hard to deliver an amazing lineup of games to our fans this year, including "Halo...
  5. Ren-chan

Happy Birthday Kid Panda!

Hope you have a good one with family and friends! :buttrock: I'll ask Res0 to send you some used candies :lolz: Panda pile!
  6. Ren-chan

Happy birthday WoodyXP!

Hope you have a great one! :buttrock: (unless you lied on your bday when registering here lol)
  7. Ren-chan

UPDATED: Some help for a recommendation. GAME BOUGHT!

Hello guys, A friend is going to Japan next Monday and asked me if I wanted anything. I was thinking on Sega Saturn games to complete my collection a bit and was wondering about asking him for a shooter. For this system I only got Radiant Silvergun and had in mind about asking him for a...
  8. Ren-chan

neooldstore.com

Hello, I was looking for a certain Neogeo conversion and found this website, is it reliable? Not that I find much info about that web.... :( Many thanks in advance, Ren
  9. Ren-chan

Play-asia coupons

Heya, Got here 3 play-asia coupons I wont use... so better for you =) HE-API-SBE LQ-TAC-MAT SO-RCJ-CVP Enjoy :D Ren
  10. Ren-chan

Nintendo Sixty FOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!

I don't know if this has been posted but... neway... remember the video "NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!"? You MUST look at this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110015434201 LOL! *** Edit *** Ah, I saw the link to ebay auction on the interview link, sorry =(
  11. Ren-chan

Playasia Coupons

Here you have 2 free Playasia coupons :D IH-ABI-BLN SZ-ITF-VDU Regards, Ren
  12. Ren-chan

WTB Sega ST-V

Hello--- Anyone selling a Sega ST-V? :3 W or W/O games Thankies ^^ Ren
  13. Ren-chan

Help on Rev. 2

When I turn on the board... it keeps at "dualport-ram checking" and does not continue... what does it mean? Whan can I do to solve this problem? Thankies! :D
  14. Ren-chan

HNG64 auctions

Vektorlogic selling some items :) http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6162405216&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT Check all his auctions... maybe more than one of yours will bid for them :) Well.. I used SPANISH ebay... change it by ur favourite one :)
  15. Ren-chan

Vektorlogic

Hi, Anyone bought from him on ebay?.... I bought a HNG64 + FF Wild Ambition... 8 days has passed and still waiting for an answer about shipping cost... I sent him some emails asking if he is alive... but no response...
  16. Ren-chan

Hyper NeoGeo 64 weight...

How heavy is a HNG64 w/box? 3Kg? What about complete kit games? Thankies~ Ren
  17. Ren-chan

Buying Rage of the Dragons MVS (Bought)

AS title says... I'm looking for Rage of the Dragons MVS (better European seller, but I don't mind if others) kit or not kit. Thanks, Ren **************** BOUGHT *****************
  18. Ren-chan

**** Found Hyper Neogeo 64 ****

Hi, Buying Hyper NeoGeo 64 board + samurai spirits 2 (or 1) Thanks ***************** EDIT ****************** I Found a main board, thanks. Now looking for Samurai Spirits 64 1, Samurai Spirits 64 2 or Buriki One....