Search results

1. N

The forums at Shoryuken has good info too....

I wonder if pple just read the jchen report and skip the forum. There are some detailed posts in the forum abt things which jchen failed to take note or not elaborate upon. It seems that there are a lot of discussion on Rugal. Flashy supers are what attract me to a game and it seems that CvsS...
  2. N

Preview reports up on Shoryuken.com , Madman's cafe

Basically all the grooves are revealed and named. Some preview of characters (Chunli's sprite is changed to that of SF3, Hoahmaru - the new POKEmon). And screenshots including character select screen. Speculation: roster could go up to 60 characters. Badnews: Leona, Billy, Rose most likely...
  3. N

A closer examination of the screenshots.....

Yun actually has a super summoning Yang to perform his 1st SA (slices across u)! Judging from the red shadows could be a lvl 3. So can we expect Vice to summon Mature to perform Heaven's Gates or better hold start to select Mature. Hoahmaru's super is the one from SS2, hopefully he'll get his...
  4. N

KoF Evo bonus omake

Just wondering did any of u attempt to translate the funnies featuring Shingo. In case any of u has yet to discover, just slot in ur evo GDR into ur PC CD rom, u can assess some 3D CG graphics (not well done I'm afraid) and a funny fiction (based on the comics accompaning it) featuring Shingo...
  5. N

Favourite mad dog rushes

Mad dog rush = rush comboes = DMs which the opponent charges towards you and if connected plummels yu to pulp. Vanesssa's SDM Crazy Puncher Basara's SS3 DM (Bust) Kim's RBFFS "Pheonix" Flattenner His son's Jae Hoon's SDM in MOTW Nako's SS3 slash super K's SDM Moriya's SDM Shiki's Slash super...