Search results

1. K

ONE DAY ONLY!!! Custom Ranks and name changes...

:lolz: I have this on my wall, framed and signed, 118/500 limited edition: The box art for the game.
  2. K

FS/FT: Gameboy Game Lot - Wanted: Sega CD Model 1

Not looking to split. All games are loose unless otherwise stated. Gameboy: Dragon Warrior I & II Kirby's Dream Land Mega Man in Dr. Wily's Revenge Mega Man II Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Gameboy Color: Dragon Warrior III (Complete! Cart label has sunfade, box and manual are EX+)...
  3. K

Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

Got another pair of boots on the way, same as the last ones I posted but they have a Phoenix design on them: Wasn't looking for another pair atm, but I couldn't pass up a good sale. I got them for $85 shipped, about half price!
  4. K

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I'm flashing back to White Chicks here. :lolz:
  5. K

ki's winter clearance sale!

Alright dudes, been going way overboard on the gaming purchases lately instead of saving for a car. (I'm glad my old beater is lasting me, lol) So it's time to cut my losses and recoup some of that money I've wasted lately! All prices are shipped to the US, and only interested in shipping to...
  6. K

Is Photography an "Art"?

Gregory Crewdson
  7. K

Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

My everyday footwear has become cowboy boots in recent years, nothing too fancy though: So comfortable. I was recommended boots when I was complaining about my flat feet and foot pain, these really do fit like a glove and are super comfortable once you break them in.
  8. K

Is Photography an "Art"?

No, but I've owned a Mamiya RB67. Awesome studio camera, but way too heavy for lugging around. It was over 8 lbs. with the prism finder, hand grip, and lens combination I was using! :eek: I owned one in the past and it is indeed amazing. Only problem is you're limited to one focal length. I...
  9. K

WTB: Sega Master System games, Ninja Gaiden III,Streets of rage/3.Castlevania Bloodlines

I've got every game you want: Haha, just messing with you man. Good luck with your search.
  10. K

Happy Birthday, Samurai Shodown III!!!1

Samurai Spirits/Shodown III was released 21 years ago today! Happy birthday to my favorite in the series. (This showed up at the bottom of the page in Today's events and birthdays, and someone made a member page for it, so I'm thinking I'm not alone. :) )
  11. K

Sick and tired of all the goddamn Trump threads... can we merge them?

Merge them. Merge them all, please...
  12. K

ki fucked up and spent too much money before the holidays sale!

Well dudes, I got myself back into NES/famicom in a major way with the release of the RetroUSB AVS, but I bought too much stuff all at once and now I'm way over budget. I need to get my bank account back up to what it should be. Prices include shipping to the US. Famicom games (all are...
  13. K

FS: Famicom Sansui Joycard SSS

ON HOLD! Great controller still in box and clean. Fully tested and worked on an original Famicom, unfortunately for me it doesn't work with the RetroUSB AVS yet (I guess they haven't emulated the expansion port completely after all :( ), and I'm not waiting for the day it will. I wish I would...
  14. K

FS: Olympus Pen E-P5 w/ VF4 finder & both bodycap lenses!

I know there's only a few photographers on here, but I'm gonna give this a shot anyways: Up for sale is my Olympus E-P5 micro 4/3 camera, with the excellent VF-4 electronic viewfinder (same as the one built into the flagship E-M1 body) and the 9mm F8.0 and 15mm F8.0 bodycap lenses with their...
  15. K

FS: Misc. games I'll never get around to playing

Prices include shipping in the US. PC Wasteland 2 non-DRM kickstarter backer edition (sealed) - $13 SOLD: SNES Dragon Quest III English repro - $40 *SOLD!* Famicom Rockman 3, 4, & 5 - $20 each or take all 3 for $50 *SOLD!* DC Last Hope Pink Bullets - $45 *SOLD!* DC Neo XYX (sealed!) - $70...
  16. K

I hate the Snes, it's a piece of crap

BTW, here's a video of the Altered Beast voice fix, sounds real close to the arcade. Too bad it doesn't have the color hack applied so you can see it in action, but here's some screenshots of the patch: Altered Beast is in my top 3 arcade games of all time, that's why these patches have me...
  17. K

Framing questions

I like to keep my framing simple. Black frame, 2" mat. Of course my background is photography, so I think you would have a little more room to play with paintings. But you definitely don't want a frame that will distract from the art. For the size of art you have, it shouldn't cost more than...
  18. K

I hate the Snes, it's a piece of crap

You know what's cool about the Genesis? People still care enough about it to actively program patches for the old games. It's a wonderful time to be alive when you can have the roms on a flash cart looking and sounding better than ever before. For example, one coder loaded the arcade voices...
  19. K

Genesis VS SNES - which was the best?

My solution:
  20. K

Near complete Magic: The Gathering Portal Threee Kingdoms collection + rare lands and more

It is with a heavy heart that I must part with my beloved P3K collection and lands before I even completed it. :( Portal Three Kingdoms is a rare Magic set that was only released in Asia and Australia, and the English cards had a print run smaller than Alpha! :eek: My collection is 172 of the...