Search results

1. geordie3

Three SEGA Saturn (Jp) Fighters for Sale

Yes fight fans here are three oldies, but goodies, which I would like to see go to a good home. They are Street Fighter Zero and Zero 2, along with Fatal Fury 3 for the Japanese SEGA Saturn. All three disks are in Ex. condition with no scratches or scuffs. There is a touch of sun fade on the...
  2. geordie3

WTB: Atari Jaguar

Hi y'all, Looking to buy a console (VG, Boxed, Complete as Possible). S-Video and/or Composite Cable(s). Tempest 2000. Other possibles (Power Drive Rally, Dino Dudes, NBA Jam, Mutant Penguins, Raiden, Kasumi Ninja, Super Burnout, 2nd Controller)... Yeah, anyone??? Thanks, -G
  3. geordie3

When not in play???

Hey, can someone answer a simple question for me? When you all aren't playing your cartridge-based systems (not just Neo, but any) do you keep a cart in at all times, or take 'em out? I thought it was best to leave them in to keep dust out, and besides the MVS carts are in all the time...
  4. geordie3

Slot Contacts

So how do you guys clean the system contacts? I don't want to get too liberal with sticking things in there and risk hurting a pin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, -G
  5. geordie3

AES: SS3 (Jp) and FFS (Jp)

Well friends my wedding is less than four months away and it's time to start cleaning house and raising some dough. I have provided general grading to the items and will leave the details to those who request detailed pictures. Shipping will be extra of course (preferably continental US)...
  6. geordie3

Saturn Collection, TG16, Wii, GCN, N64, SNES

Well friends my wedding is less than four months away and it's time to start cleaning house and raising some dough. Here is a list of goodies which I am willing to part with. Note that the Saturn Console and Virtua Stick are fully boxed with all packing materials (twist ties, baggies...
  7. geordie3

WTB: Turbo Booster

Like the title says, US TG16 Turbo Booster wanted. If anyone has one for sale please hit me up. Blessings to all who read this. Peace, -G
  8. geordie3

TG16 games for sale or trade

Hey there, I have three TG16 games for sale (*or trade): 1) Victory Run (complete, good condition- the manual is rippled and the back sun faded) $6.99 + shipping 2) T.V. Sports Hockey (Complete, good condition- the side of the case is loose) $5.99 + shipping 3) Davis Cup Tennis (Complete and...
  9. geordie3

Opening my AES console

Um, I know this is a pretty technical question, but can you guys tell me how to get my system open? Do I get a razor under the rubber feet or something? I don't want to damage anything, but would like to get in there and do some dusting. Is it the same with the sticks too? Do all the feet...
  10. geordie3

TFV vs. Gigawing2?

So I have an odd question I thought I'd throw out there... I know they are completely different games, but which one wins in your minds? Thunderforce V or Giga Wing 2 (or the first one if you like it better)? Peace, -G
  11. geordie3

DC MOTW... Garou vs. FF?

Hey guys and gals, Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Japanese release of MOTW and the US Fatal Fury one? The reviewer here said to avoid getting the Agetech US release for fear that it would be underpar like LB2... On that note, can anyone tell me if LB2 for DC is a...
  12. geordie3

SEGA Genesis...(WTB)

I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for a boxed Genesis. Specifically the Altered Beast box... Thanks, -G
  13. geordie3

What do you think?

So I was thinking...Do you believe that the Neo Geo was the biggest "leap forward" in the history of video games? With the console wars we continue to see, do you think there will ever be a giant like the NGH AES to hit the market? In my lifetime, in terms of just a "wow" factor, I believe...
  14. geordie3

Why Is It?

I must say, that there are some pretty great conversions out there. I mean I love the Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii and I am sure those games on other next-gen systems are pretty much the same. However, can anyone out there tell me why playing Neo-Geo games on anything besides the real...
  15. geordie3

AES Styrofoam

I was wondering if anyone has duplicated the top foam piece in an AES Silver Box? If so, I was hoping you could direct me to where I could purchase it? Thanks! Peace, -G
  16. geordie3

Styrofoam duplication???

Does anyone know where I can buy a piece of styrofoam to duplicate as the big top piece in the AES box? I thought maybe this could be done, but I wasn't sure where to go... Thanks and blessings to all of you. Peace.
  17. geordie3

Resurrecting the clickiness.

Hey out there. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it is to replace the switches in an AES stick? One of my sticks sounds like the right direction is wearing out... I really do not have any experience in opening one of these up, so I was looking for some friendly advice. Thanks, -G
  18. geordie3

AC adapter burning up?

Hey you out there. I have been rather careless about leaving my Jap AES plugged in after play, and I was wondering what kind of adverse effects this could lead to down the road? Can doing this harm the console itself, or is it just the adapter that could be jeopardized? Thanks. Peace, -G
  19. geordie3

Neo Carrying Bag???

Anyone got a padded bag that would safely hold an AES and 2 sticks? Just curious... Peace, -G
  20. geordie3

Stick it to me if you you've got the goods (Attained one)

Do you have an old style stick you could part with? Very Good condition is preferred... Thanks, -G