Search results

1. R

Video Games- NES/PS1/X360/PS3/3DS/Warhammer Paint MORE!!!

My old thread got out of control and it's been a while. I am trying some different things with this one and I've gotten better at shipping. I need all this stuff gone! I am posting a general price with OBO after, if you pm me I WILL work something out especially if you are buying in bulk...
  2. R

Tons of Video Games\Equipment-N64\Gamecube\3D0\CDI\Gameboy and more!

Recently closed my store to move to NC, I just want to get out of Ohio! All prices are OBO! Shipping will be separate! Xbox 360 Games:
  3. R

Primal Rage PCB help

I bought a primal rage conversion yesterday and got it back to my store and it booted up and played fine. We moved it and the screen was just jumbled. I removed the pcb from it and put it in my KI machine and turned it on. The cab booted with a pink screen and it just beeps through the speakers...
  4. R

MVS Carts

I got these in a lot when I bought some arcade equipment and looking to sell all but 1 puzzle bobble and metal slug. Not really sure what they sell for so throw me some offers!
  5. R

MVS 2 Slot Repair

How or who do I get a hold of to fix this? If anyone is wondering I hooked it to a bad monitor and didn't know it and the thing fried.
  6. R

Arcade viable in this day and age?

I own a video game store in Northwest Ohio called GAMER and recently got approached by a friend that had a couple arcade machines at a local college they ask him to move. I got a call asking me if he could set them in my store and profit share, of course I said yes and so he has been bringing...
  7. R

Midway arcade cabinet question

Does anyone know or have a link to Midway cabinet types, like which cabinet they used for which games? I was looking for a KI cabinet but coming up short on quality so the only way for me to get the quality I want is to build my own from scratch but I want a physical cabinet to go by and not a...
  8. R

Games/Systems/Arcade/PS VITA Bundle- Retro to Current- B\S\T

Consoles and games for sale or trade: Pictured: UMK3- Sega Saturn Aliens- Sega Saturn Phantasy Star- Dreamcast Gunstar- Gensis Pirates Gold- Genesis Super Tecmo Bowl (boxed)- NES Final Fantasy (boxed)- NES Mega Man 4 (boxed)- NES Mario is Missing (boxed)- NES Yoshi's Cookie (boxed)- NES Mario...
  9. R

My latest needs list, also some sales!

I am looking for the following items: *notes I need multiples All used must be complete and good condition Games: Bangai-o- Dreamcast Katamari- PS2 *Paper Mario- N64 *Diablo- PS1 *Shenmue- Dreamcast *Gauntlet Legends- Dreamcast Panzer Dragoon Saga- Sega Saturn *Super Famicom games *Super...
  10. R

Romeo's WTB list

I am looking all the time for stuff so I just wanted to create a thread with the things I'm looking for, thought I might have better luck! Not looking to pay outrageous prices either though. Nintendo Gamecube network adapter- needs to be mint Sega CD Model 1 & 2 Titan Quest- PC Xenogears-...
  11. R

Interest Check: Rare Genesis & SNES Game

I bought a lot of Genesis games recently and found what seems to be a rare game in it. The game is called Musha by Seismic. I only have the cart and have seen that the book and case goes for a lot on Ebay. Anyone have any interest in the cart? It has a little label damage but from what I have...
  12. R

WTB: SNES/N64/Genesis/Retro Console/game lots

I am looking for some game or system lots if anyone is wanting to sell. I will take any good priced lot regardless of what system it is. PM me the details or email me pics and what you have. Paypal is ready! Email: ryans@gamervg.com Thanks, Ryan
  13. R

FS: 40gb PS3- $225 shipped

I just bought a 40gb PS3 thats in good shape. It will come with a sixaxis controller and cables, $225 shipped via paypal. If you are interested pm me!
  14. R

WTB: Xbox 360 SHMUPS (NTSC-J)

I am looking for a bunch of Xbox 360 SHMUPS from the Japanese region. I wanted to post here before shopping Ebay. Games must be mint, I have paypal! Games: Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra Espgaluda II Black Label Mamonoro wa Norowarete Shimatta Shooting Love 200X Shikigami No Shiro III...
  15. R

Bayonetta Xbox 360 (new/sealed)

I finally got it after wanting it for a week, now I don't want it. I am looking for $50 shipped via paypal.
  16. R

WTB: Xbox 360 Steel Book games

I am looking for the few steel book games that I do not have. If there any I don't have in this list let me know! I am only listing US releases but if you are in the US and have any other regions steel books let me know. I am not looking for anything sealed and I will not pay more to get it...
  17. R

Xbox 360 Games (AC2/Borderlands/Uncharted 2) and Download codes-COD-GOW-Halo

I have a bunch of download codes I want to sell. I will sell them for the price indicated via paypal gift and I will email the codes to the paypal address. Call of Duty Classic-$15 Sergeant Johnson-Halo ODST- $5 Gears of War 2- Flashback Maps- $5 48hr Trials- $1 ea. Games are all mint and...
  18. R

Xbox 360 Elite- Brand New- $200

-Sold-
  19. R

FS: Batman:Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 w/guide

Mint Batman: AA w/guide for the Xbox 360, beat it and looking to sell. I am asking $65 shipped for it, paypal only!
  20. R

FS: Xbox 360 games- Ghostbusters/Prototype/Red Faction- TE Stick and more!

I am looking to sell one of my TE sticks, I am asking for $110 shipped via paypal. I am also looking to sell the following games for the X360, I am asking $45 shipped each obo. Games are mint! -Blazblue -Street Fighter 4 -King of fighters XII -Prototype -Ghostbusters -Red Faction Looking to...