Search results

1. secretvampire

WTB: CIB 80's and 90's PC Games (and C64/Amiga)

I am trying to build my vintage PC game collection, I'm looking to buy complete (or at least mostly complete) PC games from the 80's and 90's from the DOS and early Windows days. Must be in good condition. Secondary wants are complete Commodore 64 and Amiga games. I'm also looking to buy a...
  2. secretvampire

WTB: Resistance (PS3), Call of Duty 4 (PS3)

Looking to buy complete copies of both of these. If you are done playing them and want to let them go for a fair price, let me know a shipped price to TX.
  3. secretvampire

FS: Sealed 20GB PS3 for $625

I have a sealed USA 20GB PS3 I would like to sell for $625 plus actual shipping cost. If interested, please let me know, I can also provide pics on request.
  4. secretvampire

SCAMMER ALERT: Sindel127, don't deal with!

Wow, I've been here for a whole two weeks, I put my first request on the trading forum to buy a Phantom convertor and I already caught someone trying to scam me! I received the following messages from a user named Sindel127, who just joined in April and had zero posts. Here is the whole...
  5. secretvampire

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 AES / Phantom convertor

I am just now getting into the Neo and just bought my first system, a fully modded AES. I am looking for a complete AES cart of Baseball Stars 2, don't really care what country it's from if it is complete, whichever is cheapest. Thanks!