Search results

1. Q

Any interest in powdercoated PCB covers for console conversions?

I can powdercoat stuff and was seeing if there would be any interest in my services for PCB covers or other consolization parts.
  2. Q

Neo Candy 29 and a bunch of carts

Neo Candy 29 with a 4-slot mobo and these carts: art of fighting art of fighting 2 art of fighting 3 breaker samauri showdown 1 samauri showdown 2 bust a move bust a move again metal slug metal slug 2 metal slug 3 fatal fury english fatal fury japanese fatal fury two world heroes english world...
  3. Q

MMs on backlight film

I'm going to order some backlight film to throw in the color laser printer and print up some mini marquees. Is there an image repository for the mini marquees somewhere? Would anybody be interested in having some printed for them? Minimum order for the stuff is 20 sheets and that'd make...
  4. Q

MV-4F headphone question

What's the pinout of this pin header for the headphones? Is there a ready made adapter for this or will I have to fashion my own?
  5. Q

Candy cabs on ebay

There's a lot of 4 candy cabs on eBay right now. I was wondering if anybody in the southeast would want to go in on the auction and try to give a good buy it now price to the guy and possibly get a great deal on the cabs. This auction ends in 2 days! Brian
  6. Q

What color is the select button wire on a JAMMA harness

the manual for the 4-slot is kinda hard to read. Does anybody know what color goes to the select button? If not, what position on the JAMMA harness is it? Thanks, Brian
  7. Q

mad4snk = good guy

Great, smooth transaction. I'd deal with him again.
  8. Q

Anybody replace BIOS chips for MVH-1B?

I'm looking for someone who could replace the BIOS chip on my MVH-1B with a Unibios chip so I could play games other than IM with it. Does anybody do this?
  9. Q

Anybody replace BIOS chips for MVH-1B?

I'm looking to have a unibios installed on my MVH-1B and don't have the proper equipment for soldering stuff that small. Does anybody on the board do this? Brian
  10. Q

Selling MV-1B

I got this board in a Neo Geo upright and am getting a multislot board so I wanna sell it. Asking $80 + shipping. If I have the manual layin around for it, I'll put that in too. Brian
  11. Q

WTB multislot motherboard

I want to buy a working multislot motherboard. May be willing to trade my MVH-1B. Anybody got an extra?