Search results

1. S

SD System 3 Arcade Card Game - Graphic Glitches, Crashes and Resets

I had a quick look but can't see any reports on these. The games are the neo geo conversions using the Arcade card: Garou Densetsu 2 - Aratanaru Tatakai Garou Densetsu Special Ryuuko no Ken World Heroes 2 The above titles all have intermittent graphical glitches on sprites and...
  2. S

WTB: MVS Carts

Hi there, Looking to buy the following MVS: Ninja Masters MVS cart. NAM 1975 Cart or Kit King of the Monsters Cart or Kit I'm after original clean labels, fully working with no sound or graphic glitches. I don't mind if the region is Euro/US or JPN, but absolutely no boots! I am based in...
  3. S

WANTED: MVS Kits (Maybe AES)

Hi, My original post is lost in the wilderness, plus I cant edit it, so heres a new request.:angry: I am after the following MVS Kits, they have to be MINT, complete and 100% official: KOF 95, 97, 98, 99 & 2001 Sam Sho 1, 2, 4 & Sam Sho V Special Real Bout Special Breakers Revenge Last Blade...
  4. S

Screws

Hi, I've opened some of my MVS carts to verify if they are boots, but typically one screw has made a break for freedom and cannot be found :annoyed: I've called Tommy Lee Jones, but he's not interested in making another Fugitive/U.S Marshalls movie.... Anyhow... does anyone know where I can...
  5. S

Carts that snap??

Hello, Apologies if this in the wrong section or indeed already covered :o) I've got a simple query and was hoping some of you guys could help me out. Do a lot of new MVS carts appear to have not been cased properly? I have KOF 2000 & 2k3, both of these snap/pop when held on their lower...
  6. S

Wanted: MVS Kits

Hi, I am based in the UK and after MINT 100% official & complete MVS kits of the following: KOF 95 - 2001,2002 Sam Sho 4 & 5 Real Bout 1, Special Breakers Revenge Last Blade 1 + 2 Mark of the Wolves Waku Waku 7 Matrimelee any Metal Slug except 3 Please get in touch if you can help. Cheers...
  7. S

*** CLOSED **** Wanted: Consolised MVS

*** CLOSED *** *** Please see my request for FULL MVS KITS *** ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello all, I'm based in the UK and I am after a tidy consolised MVS system. Typically with a 2.x unibios and RGB Scart output. I have seen some very...