Search results

1. O

Bob Wilson of FatalFury series in KOF XI

I saw this pic another day BOB WILSON And I bet this guy is Bob Wilson,great news because he is a great Fatal Fury character I was kinda sad because it seens they recilclated Kim graphic palet to do this No one believed in me when I said about the new Kyo clone,you may believe me now
  2. O

KOF XI newest character (they're coming as water)

I may be heavily wrong but... Ok if we consider that kusanagi and Chizuro were playable them : Gai,Sho Hayate, Orochi Tizoc,Adelheid will be too it also depends in a very important information that we still dont have,they are overpowered?or they just have big Vitality?? I could say that Spear...
  3. O

SURPRISE!!! Gai Tendou in kof XI

yes thats it,saw it right now.Gai a guy like joe is in the game,but he is from an strange 3d game that is not well know,at least he is a striker from kof 2000... Now the question will he be a normal playable character or a mid boss?I hate bosses because you dont play with them,just hope this...
  4. O

Fightng maker

HI,please someone could tellm me if exists a fighting game maker better than mugen?I really would like to make a few characters...I have deep creator 2,but its just to make 3d games.
  5. O

Atomis emulator

Do anyone knows if a Atomis wave emulator exists? I wanted to play kof NewWave,like I have never seen a picture of it.