Search results

1. P

Game mockup dump~

A thing that never took of.
  2. P

Wanted: Strider 2 (JAMMA PCB)

Looking for Strider 2, complete with mobo. Let me know if you have one for sale. Regards, -Tim
  3. P

Game mockup dump~

Thanks ya'll! Nice, never saw that one. A sidescrolling Titanfall demake would pretty much be FrontMission: Gun Hazard, on steroids. I approve this.
  4. P

Game mockup dump~

Thank you xsq :lolz: I forgot to dump this other mockup from last year.
  5. P

Game mockup dump~

Classic lightgun action needs a revival!
  6. P

TC-RM251S monitor chassis problem

So... bumping thread once again since I decided to try and get this fixed. I got rid of the glue on the h-freq pot and the b+ pot and fiddled around. After some adjusting of these pots + h-hold I'm finally having some good progress. However as can be seen I'm having some odd issues still. It...
  7. P

Game mockup dump~

Displayed on Egret2 :)
  8. P

Appreciate all your help :) I can't see any frequency label in the area. ... What does the H-freq pot do? Althou that one is glued in place.
  9. P

Game mockup dump~

Here's a mockup that Xian Xi requested. It's a D&D:SOM type game featuring mechas.
  10. P

So, months back the flyback transformer in my mvs-u4 started sending out archs. Recently I found this replacement (http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOEI-FLYBACK-TC-RM251S-TC-RM29J-USED-IN-CANDY-CABS-/380431411451?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58937aa8fb So I bought that and had the old one replaced I...
  11. P

Game mockup dump~

Just thought I'd share a bunch of mocked-up 16-bit style games I've made over the last couple of months/year. These are all non-playable games but thought some of you guys might enjoy!
  12. P

WTB: Real Bout 2 MVS

I want it now! :drool_2: In good/ok condition.
  13. P

WTB: Neo Mr. Do

Looking for a loose copy of Neo Mr. Do! Shipped to Sweden.
  14. P

Jp aes Mark of the wolves

Like the title says I want Mark of the wolves, NOW!:p Desired price would be somewhere around 325 US$ Edit: Ok, because my lack of patience I went ahead and imported one from japan.
  15. P

Open up a aes joystick

Okay, I've been searching for awhile now without success. Can someone tell me or redirect me to a guide on how to open up a aes oldstyle joystick. It looked easy since theres just one screw, but apperently it was a bitch. :make_fac:
  16. P

My Tricking sampler

Just made a sampler of me doing som "xma" (acrobatics + martial arts) Martial art trickz - 19.7mb The best part is at the end, enjoy:lolz:
  17. P

*sigh* my art...

Heh, so, I saw that there were lot's of my art-topics. So now I'll bother you with some of my art. the first 4 ones are arts of a rpg project that I'm currently working on.. might post up the trailer soon. HAha, just noticed, it looks like he's eating an invisible sandwich :oh_no...