Search results

1. J

Mini Marquees for Metal Slug, BBS2, and MotW

US or Jpn. Don't care about minty but they will be in a cab so I'd like em to still look nice in front of a light. ;)
  2. J

FS: IGS PGM System Board w/ DoDonPachi II Bee Storm & Martial Masters

Very nice PGM board here. Gently used and stored away for the past few years. Included: PGM main board DoDonPachi II Bee Storm Martial Masters Both games come with a Big Bear Shockbox that has been altered (section cut from inside) to fit the PGM carts. $400 Shipped within the US...
  3. J

MVS - Loose Carts - Time to thin the herd!

Up for sale are several loose MVS carts that I recently found in storage. Some I remember playing, others I'm not sure I ever did. I just got done opening them up to make sure they are legit. Shipping is included within the continental US only. Prices were determined through a meticulous...
  4. J

Wanting a legit Super Dodgeball

Just a cart. Legit only please. Kit's are probably worth more than I want to spend, but if you have one and want to shoot me an offer, go ahead. You never know, if nobody has a decent loose cart I might go ahead and get a kit.
  5. J

The one game that beat you into submission.

We all have one. One game that more than all the others chewed you up and spit you out. Maybe you eventually got pretty good at it. Maybe you eventually got damn good at it. But no matter how much you tried, you never got as good at it as you wanted... And you gave up. For me, it was...
  6. J

Marking sale items with UV ink.

I was kinda curious what people here thought about sellers that put their mark on item in UV ink. I recently bought an MVS cart from a local seller and when I got it home it had a scambled picture. So I took it back, and the guy puts it under this black light type flashlight and there clear as...
  7. J

Suspicious eBay seller: 52fordman1

He's selling a Metal Slug 3 Kit but is using another seller's pic. 52fordman1's Auction NeoAmusement's Auction Just a heads up.
  8. J

Help with a MV-1C, please

Okay, I bought this MV-1C from a local guy and he said it would power on but that he didn't have a game to test it with...well the price was right so what the hell, right? Here's the problem. It will, in fact, power up but it never makes it past that first screen with the pastel colored...
  9. J

I am pretty sure these are not Shockboxes...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-6-SHOCKBOX-FOR-JAMMA-SNK-NEOGEO-MVS-ARCADE-GAME_W0QQitemZ220244941781QQihZ012QQcategoryZ13718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Looks like the same box yaton uses. :annoyed:
  10. J

Life's little frustrating paradoxes

Been doing a bit of searching around lately, and was kinda struck by what I found. A full US Marvel vs. Capcom 2 cab in good working order goes for 360ish bucks from Namco-arcade's back stock. A stripped from cab naomi set-up with the capcom I/O and no game goes for roughly $250 - 300. A...
  11. J

Thread Closed, thanks everyone that offered.

Bought everything I need at the moment. Thanks for the offers guys, and to those I bought from, can't wait to get those sticks.:multi_co:
  12. J

Sorting Topics by Thread Start Date.

I know you can do it in the advanced search, but is there currently a way to sort threads by their start date from the forum's thread listing? If not, can that be put it in?
  13. J

Used PS3, I think it might be stolen...

So I purchased a PS3 from a flea market last week. The guy told me that the network adapter was broken so not to bother trying to take it online. He sold it to me for $300, which I thought was a great deal even if the network adapter was broken. The thing is, the network adapter is fine. I...
  14. J

Art Printing Question

Ok, I have been piecing together a nice art top for my custom arcade stick, but I've hit a snag. What kind of paper should I print it on? Also, since I don't own a nice printer, where should I take it to get it printed? Thanks in advance.
  15. J

WTB: Valkyrie Profile Discs

Alrighty, Looking for the disks (only) for the PS1 game Vakyrie Profile. Not really looking for a complete set but if you have one you are looking to unload I'm willing to haggle a bit.
  16. J

The Toxic Frog (202020)

Anyone deal with this guy on ebay? He has a couple games I want, but he only takes money order, and I just want to be sure. :conf:
  17. J

Give me some help with the various Street Fighter versions, please

Okay, I am in the process of trying to get most of my Street Fighter arcade collection completed. The problem, of course, is that this is a rather expensive hobby and its taking for freaking ever. :) So, I decided that as a stop gap I would just snatch up a few copies of the games on console...
  18. J

Question about some sega saturn stuff

Okay, I saw this (scroll down to the last few pictures): http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1975599&postcount=67 and thought, damn that control panel is pretty cool. So I found some guy that can get me one, but he wants $130. My question is: does that seem like a fair price?
  19. J

Modding an X'Eye for s-video

I read that the original Wondermega had native s-video support. So I was wanting to mod my X'Eye to take advantage, anyone know where I can get information? Any ideas on where to begin? After busting my X'Eye open, its obvious I am going to need some help getting started. Thanks.
  20. J

AES Mega-Mod System w/ Phantom-1

FS: Mega Modded AES, Phantom-1, and couple games... Hey there, everybody. Prices are semi firm. If you want to make an offer, go right ahead but even if your offer somes in first, if someone else offers my asking price, they get the item. Paypal or postal money order, only. NO CHECKS...