Search results

1. Hine62

Space invaders Clone

Needed a new project to clean up some code for my Neo Geo dev. Still using DatLib with a few of my own functions in asm.
  2. Hine62

WTB: QNIC CGM-2500 monitor chassis

Looking to have a spare chassis for my cabinet. Would consider a non-working chassis for parts.
  3. Hine62

NeoDev Kit

I've been working on a neo geo for awhile now. So far I have a fully working game with one level. The sound is a bit off in the recording. More to come later...
  4. Hine62

WTB: Pulstar MVS (Cart Found)

Looking to buy Plustar MVS for my shmup habit...
  5. Hine62

Graphics tools to create correct format

I need to make graphics for my game, but can't seem to get the correct format. I've searched everywhere including neodev. What format are graphics saved in for bmp? Or should I be using png/etc? I can't seem to get the correct format for the tools to work. Gimp seems to have a lot of options...
  6. Hine62

NeoSd

Anyone buy a NeoSD for the stoneagegamer.com website? I'm trying to decide where to buy a NeoSD. hine62
  7. Hine62

change boot game...

Is it possible to change a boot cart to another game by replacing the roms? Could it be that simple...
  8. Hine62

4 slot top board capacitors

What do the 1000uf capacitors on the top board do on my 4 slot? It looks like the board has taken a tumble, and the capcitors are bad. hine62
  9. Hine62

mv2 video error

I'm getting an error, but can't read it on a mv2f. It might be a video ram error. Here is a pic with neo bios: Here is what happens with uni bios 2.3: So far I have done: Checked traces under battery: OK Checked board for scratches: OK Cleaned board and slots. Cleared back up ram. Tried...
  10. Hine62

Anyone else have 337 update falures

Just wondering if anyone else has a 337 update failure... I'll be mailing mine in for repair. :very_ang:
  11. Hine62

new june date for classics 1-5

Lol... Maybe they will get here, but my excitement is waning. Oh well, the ocean is still an option for this thing! ps. I got an email from amazon for the 10th.
  12. Hine62

JUne arrival date for classic volumes now!!!!

I am so mad! aaahhhhh.. I just can't believe they would do this. I'm going to send this thing to the ocean. I'm just so mad. :) just had to be the first to say it!! lol
  13. Hine62

AES -> MVS

Is it possible to play an aes game on mvs?
  14. Hine62

4 slot top board problem?

Hey guys I have a 4 slot mvs that will boot to hatch screen with just the bottom board. It will also get to the menu for setting the date and such. I don't think the memory can be cleared because the top board is not attached. The problem is it won't boot to hatch screen when the top board is...
  15. Hine62

Elecom JC-as01 Arcade Stick ??

I was in Tokyo and bought this stick: jc-as01 It's a pretty good stick and I'd would also like to use it for my PC. In the instruction it says it only works with Japan versions of Windows. Anyone know how I could get it to work with US Windows?
  16. Hine62

Going to Tokyo!

I'm going to Tokyo this summer. I was wondering if any of you that have been there could tell me some places to go to play or buy video games. or any thing else about Tokyo...
  17. Hine62

RGB vs s-video.....

How much difference is there between an RGB monitor and s-video? Could someone post some pictures. Thanks.
  18. Hine62

soldered bios replacement...

I'm looking at a MV-1C or MV-1B pcb. Assuming that there's room for a socket, would it be possible to replace a soldered bios with a socketed one? Has anyone done this?
  19. Hine62

Samurai Shodown:Warrior's Rage Videos

I don't know who made this, but it has some good combos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaIfHXuHiGk Still looking for a combo guide if anyone has it...
  20. Hine62

4 slot mvs problems

I just got a 4 slot. When I first hooked it up to my supergun. it didn't work. Then I tried a different psu and only got a garbbled graphics screen. After that I took it a part to find the bois chip was popped on one side, so I cleaned and fixed that. Next I cleaned the entire board and all...