1. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Fatal Fury Special AES EURO/US

Still looking.
  2. DaytimeDreamer

top 10 neo geo games

Samurai Shodown 2
  3. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Fatal Fury Special AES EURO/US

Looking for a minty Fatal Fury Special AES EURO/US. Sold mine a while ago and have regretted it ever since. All the copies on e-gay are kinda rough so looking for a really nice copy of the game. Especially on the insert, don't care that much about the cart but the insert and the manual must be...
  4. DaytimeDreamer

FS: Metal Slug 1 AES JPN (Sneaky Bootleg Edition)

Is this still available?
  5. DaytimeDreamer

FS (EU): My last MVS carts

Family good, training good, job wise bad. Been in the job hunt game a good 6 months now, hope it turns around. Glad to see you’re still here bro. All good with you?
  6. DaytimeDreamer

Sorry, noticed the replies ultra late. I do have PayPal although PayPal is not what it used to be with fees and the whole experience in general. If you don’t mind paying PPG then we can go ahead. What games are you interested in?
  7. DaytimeDreamer

My whole AES collection Prices lowered on every game.

Could you ship to the UK? Interested in FFS & SS1. What's the condition of the insert, game, manual and plastic inner tray? Thanks.
  8. DaytimeDreamer

Hi there peeps, Getting out of MVS - only keeping some Slugs and selected titles - so all of these are for sale. If a game is not listed but shown in the pictures it's been already sold. Shipping from Greece to any EU destination. No problem shipping to the UK as well but keep in mind Brexit...
  9. DaytimeDreamer

CMVS, CD Pads and MVS Carts - UK

161 in 1 Multicart £75 138 in 1 Multicart £75 Metal Slug X £70 Metal Slug 2 Turbo £50 What's the best price you can do on these my bro?
  10. DaytimeDreamer

WTS: PS3 TEST Debug Console & SD2SNES

Is the PS3 test still available?
  11. DaytimeDreamer

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Pre-lockdown pic (4 months ago more or less). I got short hair now and his hair is long and curly. Drives us mad - he's a very wild child - but he also very sweet.
  12. DaytimeDreamer

Let me know if you want a beta code for Memories of Mars (survival game on Mars - Steam)

Hi guys, Thought I would throw this in here just in case anyone is interested in trying out Memories of Mars I am one of the community and social media managers for 505 Games and I manage "Memories of Mars" (among other titles) from a social and community standpoint. If survival games like...
  13. DaytimeDreamer

Neo Geo AES 3-4 revision: Mods and enhancements (Video/Audio)

Posted by @FBX Posted by myself: Am I missing anything in general cause I can still hear some buzz/noise
  14. DaytimeDreamer

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Let's go for long hair again
  15. DaytimeDreamer

Arcade boards (CPS2, PGM, etc)

Sega System 16 Shinobi = £140 (conversion, it was an original Sega Dynamite Dux board). I will also include the original Dynamite Dux roms so you can switch between both games. The board has had a full professional recap with quality Rubycon capacitors therefore it's good for another 30 years...
  16. DaytimeDreamer

Posters Again?

I'm in for some if this kicks off. Any chance anyone has a high res scan of this? Can't find it anywhere on the net. I got an original poster but it has many tears and flaws.
  17. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC)

I'm after a US Ninja Gaiden Black NTSC copy of the game. Mint condition as I'm a bit OCD with games in general. Let me know if you have one and are willing to sell. Cheers, DD
  18. DaytimeDreamer

Arcade boards (CPS1, CPS2, PGM, NG, etc)

Decided to part with these to fund other stuff. Will upload pics tonight. Payment via PPG, BT or Paypal and you pay the fees. Keeping these in the UK/EU for now. Sega System 16 Shinobi = £170 (conversion, it was an original Dynamite Dux board). I will also include the original Dynamite Dux roms...
  19. DaytimeDreamer

AES Reproduction inserts is now a thing it seems ...

Ok, there is this group on Facebook called Neo Geo For Life (NGFL) which also has a NGFL Sales & Trades thread. Even though I'm a member there I rarely interact with people. Came across this guy however lately that does AES repro inserts that claims they are 100% identical to the original in...
  20. DaytimeDreamer

SNES mini classic

Managed to get one and a minute after a guy at work was greeted with the "out of stock" page. Keep checking though: https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-classic-mini-hardware/nintendo-classic-mini-super-nintendo-entertainment-system/11495711.html