Search results

1. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Fatal Fury Special AES EURO/US

Looking for a minty Fatal Fury Special AES EURO/US. Sold mine a while ago and have regretted it ever since. All the copies on e-gay are kinda rough so looking for a really nice copy of the game. Especially on the insert, don't care that much about the cart but the insert and the manual must be...
  2. DaytimeDreamer

FS (EU): My last MVS carts

Hi there peeps, Getting out of MVS - only keeping some Slugs and selected titles - so all of these are for sale. If a game is not listed but shown in the pictures it's been already sold. Shipping from Greece to any EU destination. No problem shipping to the UK as well but keep in mind Brexit...
  3. DaytimeDreamer

Let me know if you want a beta code for Memories of Mars (survival game on Mars - Steam)

Hi guys, Thought I would throw this in here just in case anyone is interested in trying out Memories of Mars I am one of the community and social media managers for 505 Games and I manage "Memories of Mars" (among other titles) from a social and community standpoint. If survival games like...
  4. DaytimeDreamer

Arcade boards (CPS2, PGM, etc)

Sega System 16 Shinobi = £140 (conversion, it was an original Sega Dynamite Dux board). I will also include the original Dynamite Dux roms so you can switch between both games. The board has had a full professional recap with quality Rubycon capacitors therefore it's good for another 30 years...
  5. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC)

I'm after a US Ninja Gaiden Black NTSC copy of the game. Mint condition as I'm a bit OCD with games in general. Let me know if you have one and are willing to sell. Cheers, DD
  6. DaytimeDreamer

Arcade boards (CPS1, CPS2, PGM, NG, etc)

Decided to part with these to fund other stuff. Will upload pics tonight. Payment via PPG, BT or Paypal and you pay the fees. Keeping these in the UK/EU for now. Sega System 16 Shinobi = £170 (conversion, it was an original Dynamite Dux board). I will also include the original Dynamite Dux roms...
  7. DaytimeDreamer

AES Reproduction inserts is now a thing it seems ...

Ok, there is this group on Facebook called Neo Geo For Life (NGFL) which also has a NGFL Sales & Trades thread. Even though I'm a member there I rarely interact with people. Came across this guy however lately that does AES repro inserts that claims they are 100% identical to the original in...
  8. DaytimeDreamer

2 X Dualshock 4 = 」20 each - SOLD -

Selling two of the first batch Dualshock 4 pads for PS4. Thumbsticks are fine because they always had some thumbstick protectors on top although I'm keeping these. One has a minor cosmetic issue (neglible) underneath the right thumbstick. Doesn't affect play and is barely noticeable to be...
  9. DaytimeDreamer

Neo Geo AES 3-4 revision: Mods and enhancements (Video/Audio)

I opened up a thread regarding the Neo Geo AES 3-3 board revision here but thought to start a new thread since MKL's thread about fixing the audio issues has no images anymore so this new thread will serve as a information / advice thread and pic repository with before and after pics once the...
  10. DaytimeDreamer

FS (UK): World Heroes 2 US AES

These are doubles therefore getting rid of them. Prices are shipped within the UK. BT or PPG or PP and you pay the fees. I've tried to be as descriptive as possible. I'm completely nuts when it comes to condition so I'll state anything you may not like when receiving these. World Heroes 2...
  11. DaytimeDreamer

Neo Geo AES 3-3 revision: Mods & enchancements - Help needed

Sup guys? One of my Neo Geo AES systems is an 3-3 which was bought some time ago. It arrived modded so not sure what mods had been done apart from adding two RCA audio jacks at the back. I'm looking to do some improvements on it like changing caps everywhere possible and improve audio maybe...
  12. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Common old case AES games (intact playstic tray)

Hi there, Looking to buy common AES games that have their plastic shell intact and in general the case is 100% ok. I'm looking for one or two games. Reason is that I'm looking to replace some games that have broken shells. So games like Samurai Spirits 2, etc are all welcome if the case is...
  13. DaytimeDreamer

Clearing my Inbox - Prices from the past

Ok here is something probably irrelevant and totally unnecessary but I thought I would do this just so that we can talk about how prices have changed and because I like to keep track off everything (control freak much?!) So here are some purchases I made throughout the years from neo-geo.com...
  14. DaytimeDreamer

UK: X68000 ACE HD Silver, PS4-PS3-PS Vita Games

Looking into minimizing all the stuff I have accumulated so some things must go. Payment via Paypal gift or paypal + 4%. Prices include shipping for the United Kingdom X68000 ACE HD Silver - but it comes without the internal HD.Comes with X68000 keyboard, black, full size and an ACE HD 1M...
  15. DaytimeDreamer

X68000 ACE HD Silver + Accessories

X68000 ACE HD Silver - but it comes without the internal HD.Comes with X68000 keyboard, black, full size and an ACE HD 1M Expansion Memory CZ-6BE1A Bought from here: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?64206-X68000-ACE-HD-Silver-accessories This was an impulse buy. I never really got around...
  16. DaytimeDreamer

Painting Neo Geo MVS Shells

Ok, so here is the deal I've got some MVS carts with repro labels (original parts inside) which I took apart in order to clean them fully etc. Since the black shells are pretty scratched up I was thinking of painting them again with a black spray paint. Found this product in the UK...
  17. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Samurai Showdown 3 with hitbox fix (mvs/aes)

What the title says. Looking for on on either the MVS or AES format Don't really care if the seller is from the UK or US. Thanks
  18. DaytimeDreamer

FS (UK): PS4,PS3,PS Vita Games

All games are new (sealed) Prices are shipped within the UK. For outside the UK the buyer pays shipping. Payment via Paypal Gift or Paypal +4% Here goes: PS4 Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition = £32 UK pounds Thief - £28 UK pounds PS3 games Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends...
  19. DaytimeDreamer

Pinout for Consolized 2-slot MVS? (RGB)

Hello there guys. I purchased this consolized MVS 2 slot a long time ago but the seller was keeping the AV cable (9 pin RGB) for himself and I have no way basically of finding a cable of this sort. Check out the links...
  20. DaytimeDreamer

WTB: Cheap old-style AES games (any will do)

Hi everyone! Looking to buy basically ANY old and cheap (15-30 UK pounds) old style Neo Geo AES game. The only two things I ask are this: 1) Inner plastic tray must be 100% intact. And I really mean 100% intact 2) Outer plastic must have little to no waves. Basically I need these for swap...