Search results

1. djjimmyjames

Greatest DJ Set of All Time

Man this is impossible for me. I’ve seen so many and been to so many shows. So many different genres to choose. so many special nights of people getting in the zone and pulling of some amazing mixes. I had already done 300 events at 25 and had a production company that put on a weekly for over...
  2. djjimmyjames

Steodown transformers yay or nay?

In my experience the sega astro power supply reads 90-132v.The Naomi cabs all use Sun psu that reads100-120v and they were used in USA and Japan. The Blast city and sega fishing cab use the exact same psu it reads 90-132v. From what I’ve seen reading pdf manuals and actually seeing the chassis...
  3. djjimmyjames

SOTM2 October 2022 - Fever SOS /Dangun Feveron

This game is much harder than I thought. I have been sick for a few days So been hammering on it but nothing compared to the scores being put up by other members.
  4. djjimmyjames

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Ya it’s absolute trash and the finale doesn’t give any closure. it was disappointing all the way around.
  5. djjimmyjames

SOTM October 2022 Voting

Omg awesome glad it won
  6. djjimmyjames

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

I just got it a few weeks ago it was only bad for a few days. The residuals lasted well over a week. I just felt plugged up but I could breath. It was nothing like the first time a few years ago. Ofcourse I didn’t take care of myself the first time as I didnt even know it was covid. The tv was...
  7. djjimmyjames

SOTM October 2022 Voting

Just wondering does anyone ever pick anything new? Like games from steam or any current shmups? I’d like to see one or two a year be current games that have been released in the last five years if possible. I’d even love a turn at hosting this upcoming year just to get the chance of putting...
  8. djjimmyjames

SOTM October 2020: X-Multiply

The game froze had 3 lives left. I would have been on top I’m slowly catching up. Tried turbo tonight, whole different animal I can hit about 600k without it. DJJIMMYJAMES - 1,029,6OO - Stage 4 - Autofire ON - MAME
  9. djjimmyjames

SOTM October 2020: X-Multiply

DJJimmyJames-555,300-stage 3-Autofire off -MAME
  10. djjimmyjames

Blast City Club

You have red missing so it’s either a capacitor/part issue or something. You’ll have to pull the monitor out you can use the power cord from the cab just keep it close. This way you can diagnose the problem . I would wash the monitor and the board and completely clean the cab with simple green...
  11. djjimmyjames

Astro City Club

Well I’m part of the club Working on restoring this and a blast currently I have pretty much stripped it and cleaned it uncluding the full harness. I was disgusting as it had 150k coins put threw it.
  12. djjimmyjames

Blast City Club

So round one is in the door now the fun begins. I pulled the monitor out took the cp off So then I cleaned the chassis a Naomi universal ms2932 and the 2931s thts not working Now to clean the crt And now the cabinet I still have to do a mountain of work but ya it’s coming along well
  13. djjimmyjames

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I got these inside fast. Lighter than I anticipated with the monitors out....
  14. djjimmyjames

Post Your Recent Purchases!

2x Ms8-29. Chassis
  15. djjimmyjames

Blast City Club

yep About to read this whole thread. Maybe I’ll learn some new stuff It’s coming from Cali as of today needs some work
  16. djjimmyjames

WTB Capcom Cute Mini

I’m so pissed just doesn’t make sense
  17. djjimmyjames

WTB Capcom Cute Mini

Is a poser someone who buys cabs A poser recap chassis and put new fly backs in I don’t know wtf you want from me but I’m gonna ignore you in a min cuse I’m just tired of your accusations and bs. Call me a poser cool I’m a poser that owns two successful businesses and plays arcade games...