Search results

1. djjimmyjames

FOUND WTB Aero city cabinet/cabinets 25 inch candy or a project or two for winter

ya as it says. I wanted to test the waters before I grabbed two from KC in a week. Looking for any condition. East coast but I would be cool with shipping. Just seeing what’s around or available right now. Been searching for a few years and have almost bought some but it fell through. I have...
  2. djjimmyjames

I am opening a skate shop at 40

So I decided to open a skate shop in my local town. I have been selling boards here and there for about three years and decided it was time. I designed three different decks The one with the slime writing and head was picked as the design from inst, twitter and Facebook. I just ordered...
  3. djjimmyjames

So I stream now on the Twitch with my Namco Noir and NNC

I mostly do it for fun but as everyone knows I'm salty as hell. My live schedule is Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 eastern until I'm over it. Usually around 11-12 https://www.twitch.tv/arcademaniacs
  4. djjimmyjames

Anyone using Korean levers?

I recently got a myoungshin fanta. I grabbed a few mods from ASI and mounted it in my Namco noir. Apparently I was the first person in the world to mount one in a Noir cabinet without drilling the panel. Anyone else use one of these.
  5. djjimmyjames

WTT MVS games for a multi MVS

Ok, I want a multi cart. Im tired of waiting for some of the games. These are not for sale and looking for a trade. I am also interested in a CPS1 A board, a Taito f3 mobo, STV mobo, irem m72, sega system 16b as I am going multi for everything 3 Count Bout (Fire Suplex) AeroFighters 2 (Sonic...
  6. djjimmyjames

Irken labs jammafier for jvs cabinets

This is a jamma adapter for jvs cabs. I bought one seems to work great. He has a thread about it at arcade-projects. Here is the link https://irkenlabs.com/jammafier/introduction It has worked like a charm so far with everything I have thrown at it.
  7. djjimmyjames

WTB CPS1 A board, Namco noir cp

Cps1 A-board fresh Noir cp Found CPS2 A+B Found I am looking for a JVS-PAC, JVSTRIKE, RPI2NUC for jvs cabinetfound I also need a Kickharness and a 2p harness for my NNC control panel.found
  8. djjimmyjames

Toshiba PF Geometry a little of

Would messing with the Geometry do anything to help this. If so I can buy a sub board that gives me access. I have never had to mess with this so its a little bit of a learning experience. I may have heard the tube getting bumped during shipping can cause this. I dont really know. Its not even...
  9. djjimmyjames

Cabs are finally on the way, have some questions

This process started in August and STI has my cabs and they are on the way as of today. Super exited So I need to know what paint to use on the NNC cause that yellow has to go. I need to paint match the black on the noir. Any suggestions? What else should I do to them straight away? What’s...
  10. djjimmyjames

Merica Pew Pew maga I designed a political skateboard design

I was board today
  11. djjimmyjames

opinion on a Tournament of champions

I would like to run a bit of a tournament online with brackets. I need suggestions on what to use to do this. I know the games, some of them are available on current consoles online. I also know that there are emulators that support online play. So what medium should be used for this?
  12. djjimmyjames

Neo Game of the Month October: Nightmare In The Dark?

We haven't done one in a while. Figured it might be fun. Just not sure how we would set the rules up. Can the level be displayed, Credits displayed, level 4, what else? Continue: WITHOUT Game Rank: LEVEL4 Demo Sound: ON Credit Disp: ON Level Disp: ON How To Play: ON Country: USA
  13. djjimmyjames

djjimmyjames meager collection of MVS games

Been trying to complete a full set. Hit a milestone today with 50. It may take two or three more years but I dont care Ill get it done.
  14. djjimmyjames

WTB: JST YL 12v connector X2

Im looking for JVS, JST YL 12v connectors. Just a few of them. Thanks
  15. djjimmyjames

Namco Noir club

I wanted to see if enough people had these maybe this could help be a resource and info page. So if anyone has any knowledge please drop it on us. At any rate mine is sitting in Japan and being shipped mid September. Gonna be a great Christmas present along with a NNC. Well here's some pics cant...
  16. djjimmyjames

WTB Captain Tomaday, Cyber-lip, Eightman, Flip Shot, Andro Dunos, Baseball stars 2

I dont care what the carts look like as long as they are original. However if the cart is beat to shit and doesn't have a label do not expect me to pay anything near full market value. WTB A. Andro Dunos B. Baseball Stars 2 C. Captain Tomaday Crossed Swords F. Fatal Fury Special Fight...
  17. djjimmyjames

What is your favorite Metal Slug?

I know it’s been done to death but it hasn’t been done in a while and I would like to see if it has changed in anyway.
  18. djjimmyjames

Section for members that have ten or more years in

I really think there needs to be a section that is private meant for members that have ten years or more in. something small maybe a general and a market general. Just a thought.
  19. djjimmyjames

WTB: Andro Donus,Baseball Stars 2, Bang Bead

So over the next few months I’ll be tracking these down. These are the prices I’m willing to pay. If it has no label and the cart is all scuffed I usually don’t mind condition. No boots but that goes without saying. If the prices are a bit low then throw a price at me. WTB A. Andro Dunos -...
  20. djjimmyjames

Working on a fightstick

This is a mashup of art for a fightstick I’m working on.