Search results

1. E

Neo Candy Sideart Request

Having recreated the CPO of a Neo Candy for a Dino King, I'm after a decent shot of the side art, both the one below and the one that says 'Neo Candy' without the colour block. Just need a decent image so I can trace and remake like I have the CPO. Having trouble finding any good clear shots. Cheers
  2. E

Wanted: Japanese Megadrive Games

Hi, Had all these and sold a couple of years back. Looking to rebuy, ideally with manuals and reg cards where applicable. In the UK. Happy to pay around 」1,500 for the lot Alisia Dragoon Bare Knuckle 2 Bare Knuckle 3 Contra Hard Corps Pengo Splatter House 2 Splatter House 3 Snow Bros...
  3. E

Consolized Neo 4-Slot T.V probs - help!??

Hi all, recently finished a consolized 4-slot and works fine on all 3 of my TV's - 2xCRT 1 x Samsung LCD. However I recently sold the unit and the fella I sold it to is having problems on his set. The picture is going a little crazy, not rolling just displaying garbage down the bottom of the...
  4. E

For Sale or Trade: MVS Metal Slug Full Kit

Just the MVS kit remaning/ All SOLD items moved to bottom. Added a whole bunch of DVD's, Games etc. to Trades. For Sale or Trade: Metal Slug - Complete English Kit. Serials non-matching. Good condition. £55 del. - Or trade for a 360 Hd-DVD drive and a few HD-DVDs. Windjammer/Flying Power Disc...
  5. E

The Punisher Capcom - Jamma Board

Recently bought this board over on Killercabs.com to use in my Jamma cabinet I recently purchased. Sadly the cabinet needs more work than I initally thought and I don't have the time to do this at the mo. So rather than sit around I'd like to trade or sell this board. Tried to sell this on Ebay...
  6. E

MVS labels - fonts and stuff???

Hi, Know that HardMVS is down and wondered if anywhere does MVS name labels? As looking to reprint a label for the box for my Jap Last Blade 2 kit. I know where to buy the label kits but just need to identify the font and where the serials go - if anywhere at all. Any help appreciated cheers paul
  7. E

Consolizing my MVS - sound connections/problems???

Hi all, Just whipped up my second Consolized MVS unit this morning using a 4 Slot board. Controllers, Power and Picture all work great however having probs with the sound. On my last project (which I have sold, typically) I wired the audio from the points on the headphone out and got a sort of...
  8. E

Neo-Geo Cabinet Control Panel Overlay Layout??

I'm sfter a high-res, to-scale, printable version of the MVS control panel layout for the MVS cabinets. I know I can buy reporductions - but need to make a custom one just altering the spaces of buttons etc. Can anyone direct me to one?? many thanks
  9. E

WTB: Ninja Turtles Board

AS above. After the first TMNT board. 2-player rom version preferred but either would be fine. Paypal waiting - cheers
  10. E

WTB: Found, please close

Found, please delete
  11. E

FS: jap Megadrive package---SPLIT!

Hi all, Japanese collection all split, couple of bits gone. All prices include delivery to UK. US/overseas wil be slightly more. 1 x unboxed pure Japanese Megadrive (GC) 1 x UK PSU 1 x RGB lead (Nice picture!) 1 x Official 6 button pad (jap) £20 delivered Games - All Japanese Bare Knuckle 2...
  12. E

WTB: PS2 Garou Boxset

Looking for the PS2 Garou Boxset - Joystick and Game boxset. Paypal waiting! Cheers:)
  13. E

SC200 Equivalent PSU in U.K???

Hi all, figured this may have been asked before but have searched to no avail. Looking for a suitable PSU in the U.K for Consolizations. Obviously the SC200's great but what with shipping costs etc. can be a pain to import. I was recommended a 'up3043k' but cannot find these bloody things...
  14. E

CPS2 Board - Quick voltage question??

Hi all, Just making a Consolized CPS2 unit, pretty simple question. Voltage wise, I presume I just need 12 and 5v??? Just double checking making sure I don't need the -5 line, guessing I don't but thought I'd check! Cheers
  15. E

Consolized 2 Slot- Case Paint Job Done- Take A Look!

Hi all, Just had the casing back for the 2-slot done with a custom paint job. Sadly the camera cannot capture the sparkly flecks in the paint that makes the metal look like glass! I'll get a couple of pix in natural light as these taken in night. For some reason the 'Neo-Geo' white type looks...
  16. E

PCB Edge Cover/Protector--from where??

Hi all, Looking for an edge cover/protector for the edges of pcb's - Consolized MVS' etc. but havent had much luck. Is it just a case of clipping one together or can you actually buy a strip of nylon/pvc etc. and cut to size??? I've seen a few consolized units with the cover on, but didn't know...
  17. E

Consolized MVS -- Video Wiring..please help!!

Hi all, Consolizing my first 2-slot and having made a couple of supergun's in the past didn't think I'd have many probs, oh how wrong I am! After some great and useful advice from KJP and GummiBear I'm still having real probs with the VIDEO side of things. I know I'm probably infinately...
  18. E

Wantd: SC200 PSU!? (unable to get in touch with D-Lite)

Hi, Can't get in touch with D-Lite and Jameco want nearly $40.00 mail costs to post an SC200 to the UK!! I need a couple of these in the coming weeks and wondered if anyone had one or two they would ship to the UK?? Cheers all.
  19. E

Wntd: 2 Slot MVS

Hi all, Looking for a decent priced MVS 2-Slot. Im in the UK. Get in touch. Cheers
  20. E

neater RGB & Sound out on Consolized MVS--din??

Hi again all, I've made a couple of consolized MVS system but am fed up with having to put in an ugly female RGB SCART connector in the back (im in the UK). Is it possible to get an 8-pin din like an AES (I have the pin out) wire that to my board and just use a standard AES lead from from...