Search results

1. HeartlessNinny

Interest check: Big Red 4 slot, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hey everybody, It's with some reluctance that I post this. I'm going to be moving soon and I don't think I'll have room for the big red. I love this machine to pieces but it is what it is. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it from me. It's in pretty good shape and good...
  2. HeartlessNinny

FS: SNES and Demon's Souls Deluxe ed.

Hey kids, I have a trip coming up so I thought I'd reduce some of the clutter and pick up a bit of cash in one go. None of this stuff is a repro -- in fact, I've been the only owner for most of them. Here's what I have: SNES Earthbound, loose -- SOLD Mario Kart, with manual, no box -- $29...
  3. HeartlessNinny

FS: Windjammers and SVC Chaos full kit

Hey kids, I had a lot of people asking me about these two, so I decided to list them on eBay. Check it out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201527852307? http://www.ebay.com/itm/201527843556? Just thought I'd let you all know.
  4. HeartlessNinny

For sale: Mars Matrix, Japanese Dreamcast -- SOLD

Hey, cool cats, For sale today is a gem of a schmup for the Japanese Dreamcast. It's complete and in excellent condition. I'm asking $59 shipped. Pics available on request. Just say the word, fellas. Thanks for looking. EDIT: It's gone!
  5. HeartlessNinny

FS: Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition, PS4, PRICE DROP

In my continued quest to reduce the amount of stuff I have in the house, I've decided to part with this bad boy. I quite liked it a lot but such is life. Anyway it's totally complete, except for the download code. I found the extra DL stuff to be profoundly disappointing anyway -- believe me...
  6. HeartlessNinny

SOLD: Fallout 4 PipBoy edition, PS4

Hey guys, So I managed to get my hands on one of these several months ago. I didn't realize how big it was, though, so I'm looking to sell it. I don't thinkI have room for it. I'm asking $189 plus shipping (I'm in Canada so I don't know what that will be). It's new and sealed. I can provide...
  7. HeartlessNinny

WTB: PS Vita, old verison

Just looking to buy an old-school Vita. I'd prefer a new one if anyone has one, but I'd take a used one if it's in good shape. I'd mostly be concerned with the condition of the screen. Shoot me a PM with any offers. Thanks!
  8. HeartlessNinny

Aw yeah -- Yakuza 5 announced

Fuck yes. I love Yakuza. Let's hope we get this version as well (I can't help but hope that if we got Dead Souls we ought to get this too). http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/23/yakuza-5-due-in-japan-december-2012-has-new-engine/
  9. HeartlessNinny

Whatcha been playin? (20/05/12)

PS3 Trine 2 (I liked it a lot, but I still think the first one was a bit better) Wii Xenoblade Chronicles (Yes. Just yes)
  10. HeartlessNinny

The Wii U: Still looks like bullshit to me

Here's an article about the new iPad they make you play with: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/19/redesigned-wii-u-tablet-shown-off-by-tt-games-qa-guy/ Yep. What more can you say?
  11. HeartlessNinny

The Last of Us

Is there a thread for this game yet? I looked and found nothing. Looks pretty awesome to me, even if we haven't seen any gameplay yet. Here's the new trailer:
  12. HeartlessNinny

The Weight of the Nation

So HBO had a documentary on just how fat America has become, the health impacts, how it affects children, etc. I didn't intend to watch all four hours of it so quickly but I was pretty entranced. Of course everyone knows that being fat is bad for you, but it turns out I had a lot to learn...
  13. HeartlessNinny

Whatcha been playin? (13/05/12)

PS3 Walking Dead: Ep. 1 (fun) Trine 2 (First one was better) Ikari Warriors III (They released this as a Mini for $3, not bad) Wii Xenoblade (I gotta sit down and devote some time to this, I've only barely started) MOB Tiny Tower Angry Birds other bullshit games I can't remember
  14. HeartlessNinny

Whatcha been playin? (06/05/12)

360 Witcher 2 (Thumbs down. Good ideas bogged down by amateurish execution. Either way there are way better RPGs out there.) PS2 Yakuza Wii Xenoblade Chronicles MOB Tiny Tower Angry Birds Rio World of Goo
  15. HeartlessNinny

My fucking cat

Okay, so, my cat is pretty old (16 or 17). Her health is pretty good -- if you didn't know she was that old, you probably wouldn't guess that was her age. But lately she's decided to piss on my couch a couple of times. Today is the third time it's happened. I can't figure out if she's doing it...
  16. HeartlessNinny

Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

Hey, let's make a men's fashion thread. I'll get it started: A guy I buy bow ties from got some shoes made and posted some pics on his blog. I was pretty impressed:
  17. HeartlessNinny

WTF, no Mad Men thread?

I couldn't find one, anyway. I've been enjoying the show this season, but I still think AMC is beyond fucked up: you can show a blowjob pretty graphically, but a naked breast is taboo? What the fuck.
  18. HeartlessNinny

Whatcha been playin? (29/04/12)

360 Witcher 2 MOB Tiny Tower
  19. HeartlessNinny

Whatcha been playin? (22/04/12)

PS2 Yakuza PS3 Journey 360 Witcher 2 Fez MOB Tiny Tower