Search results

1. B

GONE- PLEASE LOCK!

GONE- PLEASE LOCK!
  2. B

WANTED: Psp MS Pro Duo

Anybody happen to have a 100% authentic psp memory card they'd consider selling? Preferably used so I won't have to open it and test it myself to verify its authenticity? It has to be at least 2GB. Unfortunately I was one of the lucky ones who overpaid for a cheap fake memory card. It had the...
  3. B

XBOX system, Hakusho (MD/Treasure), PS2 games FS

All complete unless noted. I'm sorry to those of you whom I haven't responded to. I just got lost in pms and had to delete my inbox. I've been knee deep in some family issues and need to make a flight arrangement so I have no choice but to sell some of my collection. I've listed some prices...
  4. B

Renovations complete, seeking new owners for new items.

Still a tad left to unload. All items need new owners, take good care of them :-D =UPDATED LIST= Demon Stone- Complete http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a80/Bleedingblackthornedrose/DSC02837.jpg Fullmetal Alchemist And the Broken Angel- Complete Fullmetal Alchemist: Curse of the Crimson...
  5. B

Buying: (onyx) DS Lite, DS/PSP games, Anime

Seeking to purchase (with paypal) DS Lite (onyx)- used but in good working order Pokemon Diamond (DS) Lunar Knights (DS) Final Fantasy III (DS) Final Fantasy VI (GBA) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) Guilty Gear: Judgement (PSP) Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PSP) Spectral Souls (PSP) Wolf's Rain...
  6. B

FOR SALE, MUST GO-- Playstation 2 SYSTEM or bundle

WTB: Onyx DS Lite System BUYING: Onyx DS Lite System Vampire Knights (DS) Final Fantasy III (DS) Final Fantasy VI (GBA) Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PSP) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP) Guilty Gear: Judgement (PSP) Spectral Souls (PSP) Wolf's Rain ANIME DvDs (7 Region 1 dvds) Vampire...
  7. B

Current Wants (PS2, XBOX, GEN, MD, PS1)

MY CURRENT WANTS (Buying, PAYPAL PREFERRED) UPDATES WILL BE IN FUTURE POSTS ONCE THE EDITING LIMIT TAKES EFFECT! (Super Nintendo) Swat Kats- Complete ($15-$20) / Cart only ($7-$12) (Genesis) Gargoyles- Complete ($10) / Cart only ($5) (Megadrive) Yu Yu Hakusho (Treasure)- Complete ($85)...
  8. B

BUYING WANTS + FS/FT list

Images can be provided for anything upon request. I ONLY SHIP ON MONDAYS & SATURDAYS! ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US! MY WANTS ARE LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. I AM WILLING TO BUY OR TRADE! FOR SALE OR TRADE TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $115 SHIPPED! Chaos Legion...
  9. B

Selling various items! Need a larger Xmas budget

First, please let me apologize to those of you to whom I have not responded. The hollidays have been catching up to me as have school and social events. Christmas is almost here and therefore I'm entertaining offers for some of my items to gain a little extra cash for my budget. UPDATES WILL...
  10. B

FS or TRADE: Cowboy Bebop "Serenade of Remembrance" Limited Edition (Import PS2)

Need a bigger Xmas budget, selling tons! Please close this topic. Thank you, Ashley
  11. B

FS/FT list (Updated Often)

FS/FT list (Updated Often)-- Can't sell icecream anymore, gotta make $$ somehow My seasonal job is over and I'm looking for work again (which will obviously take some time). Meanwhile, I'm hoping to start my Christmas funding. I HAVE PROVIDED PRICES BUT I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ESPECIALLY...
  12. B

WTB: Ranma 1/2 + Vampire Princess Miyu DvDs

I'm looking to acquire dvds for Ranma 1/2 or Vampire Princess Miyu. I'd prefer boxed sets (especially season 1 + the OAVs for Ranma & the Limited Edition VP Miyu set). I really don't have a lot of time to obtain them.. I want a friend who's coming in from out of town tonight to see them before...
  13. B

Tons of wants! + items FS/FT

Tons of wants! + FS/FT list WANT LIST: Promotional items for rpg/strategy-type games. Anime series dvds (prefer complete sets but might accept individual dvds) Anime items: posters, figures, pins, etc. RPG/STRATEGY games for: PS1/PS2/Xbox FOR SALE or TRADE PS2 Wild Arms 4 (SEALED)--...
  14. B

What is the Freakiest movie you've ever seen!?

Gotta be the Hills Have Eyes for me.. despite the fact that it was waaaay more humorous than scary (pathetic I know). I guess anime-wise it would have to be X or Full Metal Panic.
  15. B

Have a chat night

Not sure if this posted somewhere else in this long list.. lol but there are other sites where people gather to chat. Sometimes it's nice to announce a get-together.
  16. B

What is the game you're nuttiest about!?

No idea why.. but I'm NUTS for the entire Lunar series (minus the DS lunar due to the fact that I've never played it.. and apparently from the comments I've heard, probably never should)
  17. B

How many Sega Saturn titles can you name? (Without any help)

I know this leaves out a lot of you dreamcast fans.. but let's face it, the saturn had a MUCH better variety of titles. So let's see just how many can you name? (Without cheating i.e. no looking on ebay or any other information site MUAHAHAHAHA) I guess I can start with the titles I know...
  18. B

Everquest.. Dead?

Does anyone even remember the days when it was called Evercrack? Has all the hype COMPLETELY died? Are all the servers ghost towns or are there still people who play? And is it finally safe to say, the addiction has died? I'm sure everyone remembers the old news stories... and the parodies of...
  19. B

Just how good will the PS3 be?

We all know it's coming ... but can it live up to the hype? A long time ago.. someone once said: "Fable will revolutionize the gaming industry" and needless to say I think that quote could use some revising. Fable was a decent rpg but it had nowhere near the impact of oh.. say Oblivion for the...
  20. B

How awesome is the Gamegear?

I've been looking into getting one for a while, but I want a little feedback on it first such as the type of games (as I'm mainly an rpg-gamer), the durability of the system, region restrictions, system colors, rechargability, etc. Please share your knowledge :glee: