Search results

1. D

WTB: Neo Geo Battle Coliseum Marquee

Anyone have one available? I need one for a USA Atomiswave upright cabinet.
  2. D

Dedicated Irritating Maze Monitor Manual/Schematics?

Does anyone in here have any info on where I can find these? My monitor went out and I can't find anything about this Hitachi tube.
  3. D

WTB: Replacement monitor chassis for Blast City (Toshiba tube)

Anyone know where I can find one available now? I can't seem to locate anyone selling anything. I just need something compatible and working.
  4. D

Metal Slug X USA version Warning sticker on cart?

Just verifying that ALL of these original carts have the warning sticker, correct? No originals have been found without one?
  5. D

Who has any NGF custom game releases?

Really curious about this because I know from a conversion standpoint I always used to see photos and pics of them but honestly never seen anyone with the games themselves or who would even be interested in selling any... I have a Zupapa that I purchased from them when it came out along with an...
  6. D

Windjammers Players in Tennessee? Future Tournaments Coming for PS4 in Nashville!

Anyone interested? We're going to start having Ranbats on this when it is released!
  7. D

WTB: Legend of Success JOE AES Neo Geo Cart CIB

If anyone has one that is original and complete and are willing to part with, please let me know of a price. Thank you!
  8. D

WTB: Metal Slug X (JPN) AES, Blazing Star AES

If anyone has these complete and are assured originals, and are willing to sell, please contact me. Thank you!
  9. D

WTB: Magical drop 2 CIB Neo Geo AES Game

If anyone has a real authentic one and would like to sell please message me with a price, thank you!
  10. D

Tennessee Gatherings and Tournaments

Hey, does anyone in here play regularly in the TN area? I have two arcades in Nashville called Game Galaxy with a bunch of Neo Geo games and we have tournaments on them sometimes...KOF 98, MArk of the Wolves, etc
  11. D

Definitive List of post SNK releases for Neo Geo AES?

I am not sure if there is a definitive list in one place but I have not seen one. Trying to to find out what they all are in order to help fellow collectors that may not know. I know that the releases I can think of specifically: Treasures of the Carribean Bang Bang Busters Gunlord XYX Fast...
  12. D

WTB: Metal Slug AES Japan CIB COMPLETE

Looking for one of these complete and obviously original. If you really do have one and would consider selling please PM me. Yes, I know these cost a lot of money and I am willing to spend for it.
  13. D

WTB: Crossed Swords II AES

I missed out on this, if anyone has one to sell, please let me know!
  14. D

FS: MAS SYSTEMS Neo Geo Mini Stick (AES, CD, etc)

pics and info here, would take $130 shipped from anyone here interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121422038265
  15. D

FS: Blast City Cabinet Project -$450 (Nashville, TN)

Pics here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLAST-CITY-ARCADE-MACHINE-JAPAN-CANDY-CABINET-PROJECT-/111467010504 Monitor is not working (not powering up) Cabinet is complete, has one player control panel just not put back together. Working monitor available separates for $250 but not installed...
  16. D

WTB: R-Type Leo PCB

Looking for a working one (original) and willing to pay very well for it ($600 or so), please PM me if you have it.
  17. D

WTB: KOF 98 MVS Cart

AS long as the label is intact and it is not a bootleg I am interested. Please PM me with price shipped to 37086 USA.
  18. D

WTB: Metal Slug AES JP Game

Complete, does not need to be mint, but needs to be REAL and not a conversion. Manual, case, etc. Please PM me with price and location.
  19. D

WTB: original AES Overtop, Metal Slug, Blazing Star, Pulstar

If anyone has these complete, in good condition, and they are not conversions and know that for certain, please message with pricing.
  20. D

WTB: Neo Geo 4 Slot MVS PCB

Working please! Shipped to 37167, please PM me if available ; )