Search results

1. Ajax

SOTM March 2024: Battle Mania Daiginjou

After much deliberation, here we are: Battle Mania Daiginjou Released in 1993 on the Mega Drive in Japan. This one never got any kind of international release, it turns out. Ginjou is very high quality sake. Daiginjou is top quality sake. Like adding the XO onto the end of your game name in...
  2. Ajax

March 2024 SOTM Vote - In the House

Last time we did this, it was hardcore arcade action. This time around, legendary console exclusives. That's right, we're in the house this time. GG Aleste 3 - New Aleste game for Game Gear in 2020, produced by a literal who's who of shooting games. Yeah, yeah, I know we did this one in 2022...
  3. Ajax

WTB: Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap (SMS)

Anybody have a spare copy of this? Funds locked and loaded. Holler at me
  4. Ajax

FS: RGB Modded SNES Jr. + SFC Super GB Bundle - $200, GBA SP AGS 101 (the bright boi) + SMB3 - $65 - Price Drop

SNES Jr. W/ RGB Bypass Installed - I got this about 25 years ago and it has been in my possession since. It's in good condition with no major blemishes of any kind and no discoloration. I installed Voultar’s RGB bypass on this a few years ago. It looks nice and sharp. I’ve got many other ways to...
  5. Ajax

FS: Good MVS - Price Drops 1/17/2023

See post #3 for home carts. MVS: Last Resort - Includes shockbox with slick insert. Cart has been opened, light crease in label. $250 > $220 > $200 Top Hunter - Replacement label. Includes shockbox and insert. $120 > $100 > $90 Galaxy Fight - Original JP label in good condition. $120 >...
  6. Ajax

FS: Stock and Custom Joysticks: HRAP3, Hori Fighting Stick SS x 2, 8bitdo + Other Stuff

I've realized that I really like making custom joysticks and I've amassed all the tools to do it properly. Recently, somebody here suggested that I get them, modify them, and sell them. This way, I can make cool sticks and continue to have fun things to work on. I thought, "why the hell not give...
  7. Ajax

Sold: 21 Famicom Carts - $50 Shipped

A Famicom bundle from the sweetest pocket of heaven: Dr Mario Family Mahjong Quarth Hydlide Harikiri Stadium Super Mario Bros 3 Soccer Legend of Kage Excitebike Excitebike Capcom Barcelona '92 Takeshi no Chousenjou Baseball Mappy (label is partially torn off) Golf Club Buddy Rush Hanamaru...
  8. Ajax

SOTM December 2023: Gun Frontier - Raffles 'n Shit Edition

Here we are, Gun Frontier. Released by Taito in 1990, the level of detail and heart imparted on this game indicates that they expected it to become something of a landmark shooting game. A number of factors prevented that from happening - the rank system in the game is pretty brutal, which...
  9. Ajax

December SOTM Vote - Back of the Game Center - Vote Ends 12/1 @ Midnight!

It's a July afternoon and it's very hot. Seeking refuge from the oppressive humidity, you stumble into a hole in the wall game center that looks like it somehow managed to get stuck in time in the late 90s. The AC is working, miraculously, so you take a look around. The first floor is all...
  10. Ajax

FS: Console/Handheld Mods/Repairs/Cap Kits/Servicing & Custom Fightsticks

Recently, somebody made a thread asking for some help recapping some DMG boards and I offered to do it. Since then, a few other people have reached out asking for help with various other things. This kind of underscored the fact that there aren't really people around willing to do this kind of...
  11. Ajax

FS: Boxed JP Saturn w/ MODE & 500GB M.2 SSD Installed - $500, Recapped & Serviced Boxed PC Engine, Janky Slim NGPC w/ IPS

Hi all, looking to sell some things. Kicking it off this time around with this Saturn. I got this Saturn years ago, then when MODE came out, installed that. Also installed a kit which makes the M.2 slot accessible in the CD door, which makes this very convenient. The SSD is loaded up with all...
  12. Ajax

Tatsujin Extreme

💀
  13. Ajax

WTB: Original NES Controller

Looking for one of these - the original rectangular NES controller. Should be fully functional, but cosmetic condition doesn’t matter. Help me out. Thanks all
  14. Ajax

FS: JP AES Games - AOF, AOF2, SS3, FFS, FF3, WH2, 2020 Super Baseball

Hi all. Time to get out of home system for the last time. Up next, carts. Assume that these are in +/- gamer condition, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've done my best to describe any damage, but these aren't like top condition carts. I've also priced them really competitively, I feel...
  15. Ajax

*Price Drops 9/8* PCBs FS: Toki, Sega I/Os, MV1F, Taito Fast I/O

Toki - Good, no repairs, requires -5v for sound. $200 > $180 Sky Shark - Some sprites in the game have issues, but everything works on this. I do believe ShootTheCore has resolved a very similar issue with this game and made a video on it. See post down below for an example of messed up...
  16. Ajax

FS: SNES Chrono Trigger - $150

Hey all, unloading some stuff. I want to say for real this time, but we'll see how it shakes out. Trying to come in well below ebay prices. Holler if you think a price is off. Prices include shipping to the US. Chrono Trigger - Bought by me in the late 90s. It's authentic and I'll open it up...
  17. Ajax

Sold: N64 5 JP Game Shit Bundle $20 Shipped

Here it is folks - five of the best (read: most bearable) games on the Nintendo 64, locked and loaded, ready for your consumption. Lord knows I don't have a Nintendo 64, so I have zero idea if these work (they probably do), but the games are: DK64 Mario Tennis Mario Story Mario Party 2 Mario 64...
  18. Ajax

FS: Boxed RGB Modded AV Famicom with Ever Drive N8 Pro Bundie $500 OBO

Yes, that's right all - an RGB modded AV Famicom bundie up for sale. This has been used very, very little. NESRGB mod work done by Kiel. There's a safe purple LED installed in this, it shines down through the vents in the front. Ever Drive purchased by me from Stone Age Gamer, but shell with...
  19. Ajax

WTB: Game Boy/Pocket/Color and Original Game Boy Advance

That’s right - seeking a Game Boy/Pocket/Color and an original Game Boy Advance. Consoles should function properly, but cosmetic condition doesn’t matter much. Thanks all ✌️
  20. Ajax

FS: Emulation Handhelds (RP2+, RP3, RG351V), Google Pixel 6 Pro

Hey all, just moving stuff that doesn't see any use. Retroid Pocket 2+ - Black, nice condition. Has case and box. Will find an sd card to include with this. This ships to you as a factory reset device. I got this here and basically never used it. $70 Retroid Pocket 2+ - Gamebody colorway. Same...