Search results

1. funkified

FS: Sengoku 3 English Complete MVS Kit and Metal Slug 1 JP MVS

looking to move asap, drop to $600
  2. funkified

New price $800, will entertain reasonable offers.
  3. funkified

Hi all. I have a couple of games I am looking to sell. Haven't been on the site for a while, but I have a solid history of buying/selling/trading here. I am in Canada, but I can ship using USPS PRIORITY. My price is all inclusive anyways. Price is in USD Payment by Paypal G&S + 2.5% (Ill eat...
  4. funkified

Front AV on Bandridge Switch No Video Issue

So just moved and pulled out my PVM 20M2MDU with my manual bandridge switch (GB purchase from the forum) Hooked everything back up, I have leads for a SNES, PS1/PS2, Model 1 Genesis. My BNC/audio breakout was made by Yodd, he also provided me the other scart cables mentioned a handful of...
  5. funkified

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Nice pickup! Feral rex was my first 3P Combiner and although he’s old I think he still has one of the best overall aesthetics of any combiner out there, same goes for their bot modes. My TFC Thousandkills came in today! Piranacon was my most loved set as a child and this guy looks great. Cant...
  6. funkified

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

nice! MP-10 is pretty awesome, but i dont feel the same way about mp-11 starscream. I had all the seekers with the exception of skywarp, but they are a pain in the ass to play with and pose, just a floppy mess all around......so i sold them all haha. Also, just a heads up in case you didnt...
  7. funkified

FS: Blaze VGA Adapter and Total Control Adapters for DC

Found these in storage, and I no longer have a DC . There's one Blaze VGA adapter, never used and like new! Was $50 now $40 Also have 4 Total Control Plus Playststion to DC controller adapters. Says you can use any PS/PS2 controller including fight sticks and steering wheels. These are...
  8. funkified

WTB: Mega Everdrive

Looking for one, let me know what you have!
  9. funkified

FS: GBA and GBC Games, PSP GO, Retron 5 and MORE!

Looking to pare down my collection a bit to help pay some bills! Games are loose unless otherwise stated! All prices in $US Payment via paypal and Ill eat the fee. MAKE ME OFFERS if you dont like the prices! Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Will ship anywhere, but preferable in North...
  10. funkified

FS: GB Everdrive $60 SHIPPED!

Up for sale is my GB Everdrive, which was part of the group buy that TravistyOJ organized back in 14'! It is the PCB with the clear shell, micro SD with the full GB and GBC romsets and the super custom label that Opt2Not designed! Asking $60 (plus paypal fee) shipped to Canada and...
  11. funkified

Filthy Legos!

lego is so awesome, just happy i can buy the sets i want cause i want cause im not a child lol. No pics of my actual collection yet... cause im not home......but these are my sets! Monster Dino and the Ferrari F1 are my favs
  12. funkified

Great pick up and play games?

For a lot of us as we get older, there's less and less time in the day to play. So I find myself playing games in really short bursts, like 10-20 min at a time. A great feature of the 3DS and the Vita is the standby/sleep mode so you can always jump right back into a game from where you left...
  13. funkified

Lookin for someone to help me out in the Everett/Seattle area

Not sure where to put this, but i guess unrelated is a good a place as any. So Ill be heading on a road trip to the area in mid June, and am looking for someone to help me receive some packages so that I may pick them up while Im down there. Of course Ill offer some sort of compensation for...
  14. funkified

FS: Lots of Stuff! GCW Zero, Loose SNES, SFC, BNIB Turtlebeach PX4 Headset

Looking to make some room at home, so starting to pare down my collection to the games I really want to keep, also to fund an everdrive or two :D Loose carts now include FREE shipping to Canada and the US. The Headset, GCW and Zone of the Enders Collectors editions will be shipped for $5US...