Search results

1. FAT$TACKS

Super Panavision

2. FAT$TACKS

Super Panavision

I would rather watch any of these if they were real than anything that has came out of Hollywood in the last decade.
  3. FAT$TACKS

Transformers One. Nah dude.

Wow, That is just yeah.. Just going to go ahead and forget about it.
  4. FAT$TACKS

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

Screwed up and double posted that. Anyhow, seeing as how I got this space, may as well use it. I'm not all that into the preternia stuff. but I'm pretty excited about the Snake Men.
  5. FAT$TACKS

If anyone is interested. https://gamefound.com/en/projects/archon-studio/masters-of-the-universe-battleground?refcode=vSRmQZczIUug2_ZaM_B31A&mc_cid=08db169187#/section/project-story
  6. FAT$TACKS

There are two. One released by CMON - I think it is called Clash for Eternia or something like that. The other one is from Archon. MOTU battleground. Both are different games. The CMON is more of a co-op board game that has a game master run the bad guys. The Archon one is a Miniature...
  7. FAT$TACKS

I've not really been able to work on any of my projects for a while. This previous week I was finally able to do a little painting, and started on some figures from Masters of the Universe Battleground. Trying to do a little different style on these so having to figure things out. No...
  8. FAT$TACKS

Post Your Recent Purchases!

A recent pick-up and a rant to go with it. When I was a kid, I was really into Marvel Comics. There are a few from back in the day that I've wanted to get my hands on, either because I missed the issues, or just to hold and read them again. Picked up what, in my opinion is the best Marvel...
  9. FAT$TACKS

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

The package art on the old MOTU boxes and original mini comics were amazing. It totally drew me in as a kid. I liked the comics and box art way more than the cartoon, but still loved the cartoon. MOTU ART
  10. FAT$TACKS

MISTer FPGA?

Spent a good chunk of the weekend trying to mod a pc case to stick the mister in. Between that and doing some 3D designs for some mounting brackets and bits for the inside, it's been slow. Hopefully this week I'll have it done and throw up some photos. It will be nice to get it put back...
  11. FAT$TACKS

MISTer FPGA?

That is interesting. I looked at those a while back but didn't really think I had the know how to make one work. I went with that Ironclad carrier board instead because it looked more plug and play for my simple mind. They have a new lite version about to release. That really would have been...
  12. FAT$TACKS

Do you talk to yourself in your head with an inner voice/inner monologue?

I hear something in my mind, but never can quite make it out. It's always some shit about star gods and old ones. I don't know.
  13. FAT$TACKS

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

That wizard came from the moon.
  14. FAT$TACKS

The in the box fire man looks like he has tits.
  15. FAT$TACKS

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy VD you guys.
  16. FAT$TACKS

First album you ever bought?

I had a few albums when I was a kid that weren't children's records, but they were all bought for me. The actual first one I ever bought for myself with my own money or at least money I was given. Tears for Fears, Songs from the Big chair.
  17. FAT$TACKS

So, you're saying that this stuff is like some kind of lesbian in heat urine. Well, lucky for me I have a chemical air purifier that I use when doing my hobby stuff. It did a pretty good job of getting the scent out of the air, after taking out the trash and such. I got enough of that shit...
  18. FAT$TACKS

So, I really like Masters of the Universe. Not any of the new stuff just the classic type stuff. My favorite figure from childhood was Stinkor Evil Master of Odors. Anyhow, wanting to relive the good old days, I looked up what it was he smelled like and then bought a bottle of scented...
  19. FAT$TACKS

I wish I could get this excited about figures.