Search results

1. K

columbus day regatta

On my way to the Columbus day regatta. Board on the sailboat. Sailing out of port everglades. There is a navy submarine doing excersizes so we have so go 3 miles out before we can turn south. Will try to update with pics.
  2. K

cuase I know u love it. Home theater recommendations

Its been done before but lets do it one more time before 2010 :) I want to upgrade my home theater system, I live in a one bedroom shack so it goes without saying I dont need anything from Krell, Lexicon, Carver etc. Just looking for ideas on upgrading my current setup. Money isnt really an...
  3. K

Palm Pre, Your thoughts?

So now that hell has finally frozen over and Sprint announced the release date for the Pre whats everyone's thoughts? I will be buying a new phone next month and I am either going to get a Pre or jump ship to get a G1 (Not interested in an iPhone) Anyone else getting a pre? Do you think it is...
  4. K

Sham wow guy busted.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-0327-sns-shamwow-guy-arrested,0,6111218.story Ha. Ha. Ha. This guy is destined for failure. :oh_no:
  5. K

Easy legal question..wasabi??

I got a letter in the mail in December saying I must appear in court March 17 to settle a debt that I had with a credit card company. My question is, since I didn't sign for this letter and it wasn't personally delivered to me, should I bother going? I thought matters like these needed to be...
  6. K

Does anybody twitter?

My friend has been bugging me to use this app for the longest...now I am on...and now its pretty fun/ useful. Wondering if anyone else is using twitter here? If so we should list ID's here. It would be especially interesting to see how members from other country live their lives and such...
  7. K

Gamefan magazine on ebay...WTF

I looked up Gamefan on Ebay and someone is out there trying to sell them for 20 bux an issue. Is this dude crazy or am I missing something? I have buttloads of those magazines maybe I should sell them......Any takers :mr_t:. Man those magazines really took me back :crying: I wish I had the same...
  8. K

South Florida, anyone here? Lets have a meet or something.

What up guys, just like the title says, who's up to get down? I see some South Florida peeps here from time to time and was wondering if we could possibly get maybe two or three people together and form a gang of some sort, bad people looking for good times. I am tired of getting kicked out of...
  9. K

Slice Vs Shamrock...Opinions

I read a couple of articles on this fight and I have to say they are not giving Shamrock any respect. I know shamrock hasnt won a fight in forever and a day but he lost against Tito Ortiz who is somewhat of a top tier fighter and his last match against a nobody he lost but it looked to be a...
  10. K

WTB PS3 or Wii or Jamma. I NEED STUFF!!

Just like the title says, anyone have any deals? I dont want the stuff bad enough to buy new so maybe I can save some scratch here. Also I am tired of the same old games I have for my cab.
  11. K

Paging Dr. Smokehouse, what TV should I buy.

I have yet to own any flat panel tv or HDTV so anything I get will be a huge upgrade and pretty much is going to blow me away, with that said I would like to know what would be the best tv to buy for around $1000. I forget the model but they had a sony flatscreen and blu ray bundle at best buy...
  12. K

4-slot troubles

Ok I just got SS2 and MSX now first off in the dip screen ss2 comes off as saluabi spirits and in game title looks to be korean, is it a boot? It plays just the same and stuff but it looks fishy. msx for some reason when i first select it it has lines going through it but if i cycle through the...
  13. K

CPS2 Suicide question.

What happens if the battery is dead? Absolutly nothing? or is there something that will show and your screen saying its dead?
  14. K

If you had a 4 slot what 4 games would you have?

I got a 4 slot mvs system and want to buy some games but there are so many its overwhelming. What games would you recomend? Make it varied or hell make it themed let me know so I can get to buying my 4 slot grows cold and lonely
  15. K

Would anyone be interested in vinyl graphics?

Just as the title says. I got a plotter and was wondering if anyone would like stickers for their cars, cabs boats anything. Think about it a huge ass neo geo stcker on your car or loved one!!!
  16. K

Can I get my old account back?

Been thinking about it for awhile and wouldnt mind my old account back. After one of the many board changes i got lock out somehow. I tried to send Shawn an email but it was around the same time WoW came out and i never got a reply. Besides I think Khyron is the name of some homo nancy boy...