Search results

1. JammaGuy

FOUND: Strikers 1945 III

Anyone have one they feel they can part with? I don't know how much they are going for, unless you check eBay, but any of those prices are likely crazy! Thanks in advanced! -Bill
  2. JammaGuy

My latest supergun build

So recently I dragged out all of my stuff and showed my girlfriend how I can hook all of my boards to the living room television, and we can play arcade games, but she did not however enjoy the invasion of a switching power supply and all of the wires from the jamma harness routing to a million...
  3. JammaGuy

What do you use to upload your photos?

I've recently noticed that my photobucket account automatically put my pictures in a frame with photobucket written all over it, flickr seems to do the same thing, anyone know a good site that lets you upload your pictures, but then when you want to share the link, all you see is the picture...
  4. JammaGuy

WTB: Capcom CPS2 A Board + SPF2T

Exactly what the title states, i currently do not have any CPS2 related items, but I'm in search of a descent A board as well as Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo B board. If it has been suicide repaired, I would appreciate the know about! -Bill -Thanks
  5. JammaGuy

FS/FT:Metal Slug 2 and Spinmaster

What the title says, both are original, metal slug two is in great condition, spinmaster's cart case is minorly damaged, but functions flawlessly. I'm looking for a Netgear cmd31t wireless router, or cash to get one. Asking $90 Shipped USPS Priority for the lot, paypal gift and US shipping...
  6. JammaGuy

Tapatalk Support?

I've gotten the forums to show up in the tapatalk app, but new posts do not. It's strange! I'm unsure if this has cone up before, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
  7. JammaGuy

Anyone in the hot part of Phoenix AZ?

I live in Glendale AZ, but Phoenix is we're I spend most of my time. Just seeking new local friends to game with!
  8. JammaGuy

When making your pretty supergun...

What do you guys use to cut out holes, fittings, db-15 slots etc.? Do you use a drill and or a dremel? Trying to make this one look good.. Not that in the past they've looked bad, but they haven't been "perfect" enough for me.
  9. JammaGuy

WTB: POOR GUY'S 1 SLOT!

Finally got a job out here in Arizona, and I want to celebrate by picking up a 1 slot MVS. I'm not picky this time, just would like to pick one up for the cheaper the better. So if ya want to help me out, that would be awesome!! -Bill
  10. JammaGuy

So, just moved accross the states..

I used to live in Cincinnati, OH. I just recently moved out to Phoenix, AZ... It started off as i was progrssivley racing crotch rockets in wera competitions, and well.. RACING IS GOD DAMNED EXPENSIVE! So, I'm landed here to attend school at the motorcycle mechanics institute, wich in itself is...
  11. JammaGuy

WTT/S: Ps3 games for anime serieses

Ask any and all questions. I'm really looking for box set series: Ruroni Kenshin Cowboy Bebop Samurai Champloo And a few movies; Spirited Away Memories Steamboy Any others you may think I'll be interested in with the above list, can't hurt to entertain me! Thanks! -Bill PS: PM IS THE...
  12. JammaGuy

Selling it ALL! Everything MUST Go!!

So long story short, when opportunity arised, I'm JUMPING on it! Thus I'm selling my entire collection. This may be more expensive later in life, but will still exist.. As for now, I'm fuffiling my dreams in racing! So, please buy my stuff! All prices have shipping included, US only please...
  13. JammaGuy

I need Taito Stool dimensions

So I've been looking into these stool, and then stopped myself only because let's be real, the price is outrageous!!! sure they are original, and authentic, but... I'm professionally a metal fabricator, so why no make my own version, and offer them at a MUCH more affordable price.. Really this...
  14. JammaGuy

WTB: DonPachi Artset!

Exactly what the title says. I'm looking for a marquee really, and I'm unsure what all complete the artset, but any move sticker, or "how to play" would be great! Thanks! -Bill
  15. JammaGuy

WTB: Atomiswave Mother Board

I'm looking for a Sammy Atomiswave, preferably not consolized, because I'm looking for a decent price. People on eBay are out of their minds on this one.. Also would be interested in a dolphin blue cart if anyone has one available... Let me know! -Bill
  16. JammaGuy

Tekken Tag Tournament crazy video problem

So basically, the game acts fine, functions like any normal game, but as soon as you reach the actual arcade fighting, the picture goes nuts... Now it plays the attract mode "video" beautifully, but like I said the video goes nuts during a arcade fight... Check these videos, the first one shows...
  17. JammaGuy

6 slot battery

I need a battery, having a hard time finding one in America via google, I don't know how to order from a Chinese website haha. Any help goes very appreciated!!! -Bill
  18. JammaGuy

EPROM Testing

So I have an EPROM Programer, and a few roms that show up as "bad" during a hardware test on my arcade PCB. I'm trying to learn how I can read these files, and try to replace them in a mame rom to see if this is really where the problem is.. I guess you could call it Dumping, but that inst my...
  19. JammaGuy

Mv6 sound cap kit

It's what I'm looking for. Any help would be awesome! Also a 3.6v 50mAh battery!
  20. JammaGuy

Logic Probe modification.

Probably a past topic, but just curious how others connect theirs. I used to have the contacts soldered to my testing jamma harness, but just looking to see if anyone has any better options?? Thanks! -Bill