Search results

1. Spycee

Problem updating Neo XYX

I'm trying to update this game to 1.3 ... What I did : Download the update package from ng dev website. I followed their instructions to connect the cart to my pc. Everything worked but before getting to 100% I got an error 92, corrupted flash. After that I was not able to start the update...
  2. Spycee

Question about supergun / RGB

I just bought a used supergun (something pretty old). I want to plug in an OSSC with scart (it has a scart output), but I'm a bit worried about the RGB signal being too strong, as it seems a problem sometimes. I'm not at all a pro about electronics, but from what I understand I should...
  3. Spycee

Rencontres neo geo dans les environs de Montréal ?

Est-ce qu'il y a de temps en temps des rencontres neo geo / arcades dans les environs de Montréal ? Je ne vois rien par rapport à ca, mais j'imagine qu'il y a quand même plusieurs amateurs dans la région ? Les amateurs neo geo sont plutôt discrets sur le CCJVQ il me semble ...
  4. Spycee

Hi group !

Not new to the world of neo geo (and not new to teh drama, I'm lurking here for a good 10 years), I had a MVS cab 4 slot something like 10 years ago with a couple of MVS carts. I sold all of that (needed money) and now my life is full of regrets and I want to get back all of it :) I mainly...
  5. Spycee

WTB : Consolized MVS

I would like to find a consolized MVS, with the option of plugging other arcade boards. And VGA, RCA (yellow-red-white) and RGB for video output. And of course 2 controllers. I'm not sure about the price range of that, how much can it cost ? Thanks !
  6. Spycee

WTB : Front lit NGPC, MVS : Super Dodgeball

WTB : Front lit NGPC I REALLY want to buy a front lit NGPC. It seems that mash-mods do not take orders anymore, I tried to order one, and I never got a response from them. If you have one, just tell me your price ! I REALLY want one :)