Search results

1. majors

Magfest 2024 - National Harbor MD 1/18-1/21

I'll be there! Tho, I'm heavy with LCD cabs this year, I recently picked up 4 Namco Grigio's running Gundam XBoost along with the massive live monitor/server. I'll still have the 4 head-to-heads for fighters and 3-4 vertical shooters (https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=72622) along with...
  2. majors

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

Bob, 5 stars. Gus, 5 stars. Twitch? Should have been there... your loss. Nothing better than the real thing(or should I say "real stream"). Always a pleasure to see my old and NEW fellow game nerds. Pretty sure someone...or some FAN recorded some of the event.
  3. majors

I can vouch for this. When I fly to Philly, I always use the gus taxi!
  4. majors

Neo Druck Drift, I'm in. Quiz Shot King, we all don't drive home :)
  5. majors

Whoo-hoo! No more need be said.
  6. majors

Happy birthday majors!

Thanks my neo brothers and sisters. I'll be sure to drinKING!
  7. majors

TooManyGames, June 23-25, 2023, Oaks, PA

I'll be in Florida once again for CEO that wknd. Mash those buttons in my spirit! In reality, you know I rarely actually play, so just pound a few beers down at the Mexican place for me :)
  8. majors

***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

sounds about right :) If anyone remembers who I gave Jim's Windjammers cart, let us know. In the meantime, I'll mail him my cart so you can have fun (in case I can't make it up for the meet-up).
  9. majors

Southeast PA, November 12, 2022

Yes, thank you WC for hosting another banging gathering. The weather was rather good for most of the night. I was able to catch my 6:30am flight and back home by 9am to grab a nap...after getting up at 4am the day earlier. A 29 hour day for me but well worth it! I hope everyone else had safe...
  10. majors

Southeast PA, November 12, 2022

This I can agree to. You'all take the whiskey, I'll be on my 15th by the time you start sipping.
  11. majors

#Winterbrawl11 Feb. 17 - 19, Essington, PA

Damn fgc drank my beers last night, I an't no giving tree. We got two neos, garou and 'jammers. We running a windjammers tourney at 5p...I think.
  12. majors

PCBs -Lost World, Relief Pitcher, Bass Fishing, Deer Hunting USA

All price include shipping anywhere in the US. Open for trades, just doing end of year cleaning. Lost World, has graphic corruption - $50 Board runs but there was video issues when I got it. It seemed like it was superimposing 2 video signals, sort of like 3D w/o glasses. If you want more...
  13. majors

NOS Metal Slug X, loose AoF2, CP overlay

All price includes shipping anywhere in the US. Open for trades, just doing end of year cleaning. NOS Metal Slug X - $150[SOLD] closeup of cart and box. This is from a NOS conversion kit, never used! All you see in the pic is included. I'll throw in the conversion kit CP overlay as bonus, if...
  14. majors

FS: Mr. Driller 2, Twin Eagle, Twin Eagle 2

Cleaning up the garage, have some loose PCB's that I no longer need. No manuals, pop/inst or marquees. What you see it what you get, save the antistatic bag that I will ship with. All tested, working. Loose, JP Mr. Driller 2 - [pending] Loose, US Twin Eagle - [sold] Loose, US Twin Eagle 2...
  15. majors

FS: MVS Puzzled, Stakes Winner 2, World Heroes 2 Jet

Cleaning up the place, have some carts I just don't need/want. All carts have been tested, working. No mini-marquees, what you see is what you get. Loose, US Puzzled - $40 Loose, JP Stakes Winner 2 - [sold] Loose, JP World Heroes 2 Jet - $15 All prices include shipping to US. PayPal or...
  16. majors

FS: Misc. PC Engine system cards, Battle Ace, Lodoss

Have some extra PCE stuffs from recent purchase. All prices include shipping anywhere in US. [SOLD]JP Super System Card 3.0, complete - $20 shipped pic1 pic2 [SOLD] JP System Card 1.0, loose & rough - $5 shipped pic1 pic2 JP SGX Battle Ace, loose - $10 shipped front back JP CD-ROM Record...