Search results

1. rolins

WTB: Coin decal for Sega Blast City control panel

I'm restoring a Blast City control panel but its missing the 100yen coin decal. Part# HOT-1518
  2. rolins

FS: Virtual On Oratorio Tangram cartridge for Sega Naomi

I really don't want to part with this but i need the money. $400 + shipping
  3. rolins

FS: Neo Geo AES system and ton of games

Hi everyone I gotta bunch of medical bills piling up again. My whole Neo Geo AES collection is up for sale now. All games come with their original boxes and manuals. The Neo Geo system is loose without box or manuals. Prices do not include shipping. I'll update with pictures later and if you...
  4. rolins

Anyone have wiring diagrams for Outtrigger and VOOT v5.66?

Like the title says I need some assistance getting my controls to work for these games. Thanks.
  5. rolins

WTB: Sengoku 2 for AES

Game must have the original box + manual, and overall great condition. I prefer the US version if possible. I don't have any neo geo stuff for trade, but I have some old vintage computing stuff for the Tandy 1000 and MSX if interested. I can also just pay cash through Paypal. :)
  6. rolins

FS: Extron SS 200 sync stabilizer - $40 shipped

Had this for a while but never used it. Fully working and in great condition. Comes with everything shown in the photo below.
  7. rolins

FS: Snatcher for MSX2 computer

The game comes with the original box, manual, reg card, 3x disks, and sound cartridge. The box cover is worn around the edges, but overall in good condition. Price is $180 shipped within the USA. I will accept paypal or money orders. I will update with pictures tonight or tomorrow.
  8. rolins

Everything free, just pay shipping :)

Just doing some spring cleaning. Thanks for looking. :) Updated: No more fixed prices, so send me your best offers. :D Update 2: Everything now is for free, just pay for shipping (plus paypal fee). If you're against free stuff then you may add $1 or 2 donation. I could use it buy myself a cup...
  9. rolins

SOLD

Guardians Denjin Makai 2 Great beat'em up and hard one to find these days. The board itself has been through several repairs and it definitely shows with all the re-flowed solder. Once had powered for 6 hours straight on my supergun without any hiccups. Runs solid, but sync sensitive so make...
  10. rolins

SOLD

The music in the game pretty good, too bad Mame does not emulate the music well. So this maybe a plus to get this pcb from me. ;) Please note that one corner of the board is bent but it doesn't affect the game. I've posted a picture of it below. Looking to trade another jamma board. I'm really...
  11. rolins

SOLD

Micomsoft XRGB-2 - $230 shipped This unit is scart modified and does NOT use jp21 cables. For all your consoles and superguns just plug in a euro-scart cable and you're set for RGB goodness. Comes with original box and manual and a 4-way scart selector. Shadow Force pcb (Japan version 3) -...
  12. rolins

SOLD

I have 2 units available. Both units are working and they're in great condition. They will also play MSX-1 games. This package only includes 1 AV cable and 1 data recorder cable. Currently I'm open to offers. I'll have a fixed price in few days once I figure out the shipping costs. Still need...
  13. rolins

SOLD

A working Zero Team pcb. I removed the suicide battery and replaced 4 eproms provided by DBS and Hobbyroms. Price is $125 shipped. I also have the original 4 eproms if you still want them. They have the original stickers on them but you can't use them to get the USA/Fabtek logo again.
  14. rolins

WTB: Undercover Cops pcb

Hey everyone I'm looking for the Japanese or Alpha version of Undercover Cops. I have paypal ready so hit me up with a reasonable price. I'm dying to play this game. Come on there must be someone out there. ♪ "A real human being and a real hero..." ♪
  15. rolins

SOLD

For all my international buyers I ship EMS only. Japanese Sky Shark PCB - $85 shipped
  16. rolins

Desoldering tools

Lately I've been doing alot more soldering than usual. Very basic stuff mostly like wiring a joystick to a DB15 or splicing 2 wires together. The harder stuff I'm facing is desoldering components and then the cleaning afterwards. I was desoldering a bad capacitor from a arcade board and had a...
  17. rolins

SOLD

Looking to trade for a another arcade pcb. I need variety. I'm really craving a beat'em up, action, platform, run & gun, hack n' slash, those sorta games. Anything but shmups, I'm so burnt out on that genre. Xexex - (jpn version) - $270 shipped All the caps on the custom sound chip has been...
  18. rolins

Supergun question about video gnd

Is there a good reason to keep Video GND and common GND separate? Would really like to know while I'm installing a Jrok encoder in my supergun.
  19. rolins

Closed

I've been using this XRGB-2 for a few years now and it has never failed me. Hard to let this one go but it doesn't see much use. I'd it rather be in the hands of someone that really needs it. So here's whats included. My XRGB-2 has been modified to take euro-scart, so you won't need an adapter...
  20. rolins

FS: Wii Metal Slug,360 Deathsmiles, PC Fallout collection Xanadu, magazines

I've set the majority of this stuff kinda low already, but prices aren't set in stone so feel free to ask. Every bit helps, thanks. :) Famicom/Megadrive to Parallel adapter - Really old project of mine. Lets you use you DB-15 Famicom controller or Genesis controller on you PC. Plugs into the...