Search results

1. CORY

Get well soon, Tak

Hey guys, Tak isn't doing well these days, something is seriously wrong with his leg. He had to check in at the hospital today. He freaking hates doctors so this is a nightmare for him. He told me that he didn't own any internet capable device (other than his home computer) and probably won't...
  2. CORY

werejag steam keys for the OGs vol.2

Legit steam keys from various bundles - Blazing Chrome GONE (Lastblade) - Doom Eternal GONE (Yoshi) - Death Stranding Director's Cut GONE (Beef) - Valfaris GONE (HellioN)
  3. CORY

MARKET FAQ

General Provisions neo-geo.com is not responsible in any way for private transactions arranged between members of these forums. It is the responsibility of the members to ensure that they are involved in a legitimate transaction. By choosing to do business on these forums, the members are...
  4. CORY

FREE Steam keys for the OGs

Anyone here want any of these? :D (humble bundle choice) - Cryofall - Dark Future: Blood Red States - Dead in Vinland - Desert Child - Eliza - Nightcall - Pathfinder: Ringmaker - Shenzhen I/O - Warstone TD - X-Morph: Defense - AI Wars 2 Gone! no more choice for that month - Bard's Tale IV...
  5. CORY

SECRET SANTA 2018

It's that time of the year again! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY :vik: RULES: 1- Secret Santa is for established members only (to make sure everyone gets their gifts). You must be a contributing...
  6. CORY

Sold! Japanese bundle: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1

Summer cleaning time! :buttrock: USA and Canada only :D All of these games are japanese. Dreamcast bundle $80 ON HOLD for mjmjr25 (everything is complete with box, manual and spine card except for MvC). - Capcom vs SNK - Crazy Taxi - Guilty Gear X - Marvel vs. Capcom (no spine card for this...
  7. CORY

Sold!

USA and Canada only :D SOLD - Waku Waku 7 (english holo label, comes with shockbox) - $150 SOLD - Last Blade (japanese, complete with box and manual) - $30 SOLD - Japanese Neo Geo CD system with box, manual, SNK power supply and AV cable (I forgot to put them in the pic but they're included)...
  8. CORY

Sold! A few PCBs on the cheap!!!

USA and Canada only :D Everything is original, no boots here :buttrock: SOLD: - Aero Fighters - $40 SOLD - Magic Sword (with A board) + 3 Wonders (without the A board) - $150 for everything SOLD - Vampire Savior 2 (green B board on battery) - $100 SOLD - Strikers 1945 II - $80 SOLD Thanks!
  9. CORY

FREE to real niggaz only: DESTINY 2 STEAM code (with DLC)

I got this game in my monthly humble bundle. I remember playing the first game years ago and yeah... that wasn't my jam. Hopefully someone here is into this kind of games. Real niggaz only, you know who you are :cool:
  10. CORY

Free to a good home! Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Steam)

Established members only :buttrock: Edit: GONE! :buttrock:
  11. CORY

Batman Ninja (2018)

12. CORY

SECRET SANTA 2017

It's that time of the year again! :D cdamm needed some help with Secret Santa 2017 so let's do this! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY or I'll send a pic of Rot's nipples to your personal address as...
  13. CORY

Free to a good home: Fallout 4 steam key

It's the retail version but the game disc isn't needed. The steam key works just like a regular steam code:
  14. CORY

CGQ video game magazines let's read.

Call me a freaking nerd but I love this shit. Check out Jibs's channel, he made about 10 of these.
  15. CORY

SOLD KOF Neowave + Atomiswave motherboard.

The Atomiswave mobo isn't in the best shape but the game itseft is pretty clean. Works perfectly. Asking $70 + shipping. USA and Canada only Established members only.
  16. CORY

SOLD Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PCB (JPN 2 players)

I've bought this game from pipes last year (provenance). Original japanese 2 players version (english text and voices). Very clean, great shape except for 1 broken corner (see picture). Works perfectly. Asking $225 + shipping. USA and Canada only. Established members only.
  17. CORY

Anyone here can build this sync pulse stabilizer? (HDTV and tri-sync monitors related)

https://martin-jones.com/2014/09/16/that-syncing-feeling-classic-arcade-games-that-wont-stay-still/ I've been looking for a way to get my Sanwa PFX monitors to sync properly with all the Toaplan and Taito stuff for years. The jrok sync cleaner helped with the Taito F3 stuff but that's about...
  18. CORY

Magician Lord et les origines de la Neo Geo

J'ai bien aimé ce vidéo avec Ben. Encore un gros travail de recherche. On apprend encore pas mal d'affaire et c'est très intéressant. Vraiment un vidéo à voir. C'est rassurant de savoir que c'est Ben qui est s'occupe de faire la bible Neo-Geo qui s'en vient! J'ai hâte de l'avoir entre les mains...
  19. CORY

SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Cdamm needed some help this year with Secret Santa. All he asked of me was to be a separatist frogot so here I am. It's my pleasure to help this community and run the Neo-Geo.com Secret Santa 2016 :D To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow if you want to be a part of...
  20. CORY

Thx! :D

USA and Canada only (lol canada post). Priority goes to established members :buttrock: EDIT: I'll relist the New 3DS along with a bunch of other stuff later. Too busy with SS2016 right now. Thanks for looking :D