Search results

1. Ami Tajiri

Little Drummer Boy Challenge 2017

Don't listen to the video below... Forgot to post this yesterday, but Black Friday marks the opening of the annual Little Drummer Boy (LDB) Challenge. The object of the game is to make it to Christmas without hearing the LDB Christmas song. If you hear it, you lose and you're out. I don't...
  2. Ami Tajiri

RIP Bob Anderson, Amazing Fencer

Source Wikipedia
  3. Ami Tajiri

Pink Floyd Tributes on Fallon

Sauce. Sounds like it could be pretty awesome, but I don't have a TV. Anyone know if Hulu or something shows old episodes online?
  4. Ami Tajiri

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

A follow-up miniseries for Avatar: The Last Airbender is on the way for 2012. I like the mythology and characters of the original, so I've been looking forward to the new one. Here are some relevant links and art under spoiler tags to save space: Trailer Wiki article
  5. Ami Tajiri

Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights

Well, the gameplay looks interesting to me, but damn the plot does sound like a bit of a rip-off. There's nothing new under the sun, I suppose.
  6. Ami Tajiri

Jersey Shore read like Oscar Wilde

I don't know if anyone posted this yet (I did a quick search and didn't find it immediately), but this has got to be one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen: You can view the whole series here. Mhk5Rjz7xk0
  7. Ami Tajiri

Fanart in the style of Amano

So today I was talking about the art of Yoshitaka Amano (who worked on Final Fantasy, Vampire Hunter D, and Neil Gaiman's Sandman among other things) with a friend of mine, did a bit of Googling, and ran across this: fanart of various anime and game characters made to look like Amano's style...
  8. Ami Tajiri

The Life Ending Adventure

The Life Ending Adventure Jump = Z Shoot = X Move = Left and Right Arrow Keys Various Keys = Strike a Pose Retry = R It's a fun way to kill a few minutes. Enjoy your inevitable death!
  9. Ami Tajiri

Ami's Art Thread

Okay, so here we go. I don't have a scanner right now, but I'll post my sprites and my older artwork for now. Here's what I just finished today. I ended up modifying it and using it for my signature. She's actually my character, Ami Tajiri. Hope it's okay.