Search results

1. chewurface

Illvelo Wii: Illmatic Envelope coming to NA

In addition to Raiden IV, UFO has picked up publishing rights for "Illvelo Wii: Illmatic Envelope", which will be titled "Arcade Shooter: Ilvelo" in NA. Cool. http://www.ufointeractivegames.com/news.asp?gc=&nid=73 Come on Cave ports...someone pick them up!
  2. chewurface

Thinking about picking up a Hyper Neo 64

I'm curious as to what I'd need to do to get this thing running in my cab. I have a standard, 2 slot US big red cab that is wired for MVS. The Hyper 64 I'm looking at is a revision 2 that has the JAMMA / MVS dip for the harness. Would this just be plug and play in my cab? My power supply is new...
  3. chewurface

Found - Delete - Exterminate!

[edit] SSIII found! :vik:
  4. chewurface

Shipping from the Netherlands to the US

I'm looking at something on eBay that is located in the Netherlands. The seller wants 20 quid to ship the thing to the US! Is this even a remotely fair price for shipping or is he gouging? I've never bought from the Netherlands before so I don't know. Also, he says the shipping method is Airmail...
  5. chewurface

Why do people cut the serials off MVS carts?

You see it all the time, a perfect (or not so perfect) MVS cart with the serials removed, sometimes neatly cut with a razor blade, sometimes removed with a rusty peg and a torch. Any idea why people do this? I don't see any real point to it and was just curious.
  6. chewurface

Strikers 1945 Plus...FOR PSP!

Yup, Wiznet (whoever they are) has ported Strikers 1945 Plus to the PSP. I just learned about this port in the weekly update from play-asia. They say it's in stock and ready to ship. Despite already having this on MVS, I'm thinking about importing it for PSP for some Strikers love on the go.
  7. chewurface

Removing wires from a JAMMA / MVS harness

The stereo in my cab is reversed. Originally I was just going to swap the + wires on the speakers as they're just connected with spade connectors, but it turns out that they aren't long enough. I was thinking about just extending the wire that is too short to reach the other speaker, but then I...
  8. chewurface

I never made one of these...

...and I joined the forums ages ago. So, Hello! Been a big time Neo / SNK fan for as long as I can remember. My first stop in any arcade was always a big red, no matter what games were loaded in it. I started my Neo collection about 10 years ago when I bought a JP front loading Neo CD system...
  9. chewurface

WTB: Pulstar MVS - will pay up to $400 USD!

Found - Delete PULSTAR ACQUIRED :vik:
  10. chewurface

Cannot post in my own thread

I've been trying to post a reply in the thread I have going on the tech support board for two days now, but it won't let me. Says the post needs to be approved by a moderator first. I was able to create the thread and post an initial reply without any problems...
  11. chewurface

MVS and saving high scores

Not sure if this belongs here or on the General board... Anyway, for some reason two of my games don't save their high scores. I turn the machine on, play and set some high scores then power it off. The next day or so I turn it back on and notice all my scores are gone. This is only happening...
  12. chewurface

Experienced Neo AES modders -- Is this normal?

Hi, this is my first post to the forums. :tickled: I recently decided to do an S-Video/BIOS mod on my Neo AES, serial number 000128. When I opened the system, the first time I ever had, I noticed something that looked odd to me. Other than the research I did on doing the mods I have never...