Search results

1. N

c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
  2. N

WWII Online Battleground Europe - Offers Free To Play

WWII Online Battleground Europe Hello everyone, I wanted to let you guys know a game I play WWII Online is currently offering Free To Play. Beginning in 2001 WWII Online is a video game where you are immersed into a WW2 simulated environment, you can be infantry, tank, airplane or battleship in...
  3. N

Argentina Beats Brazil 4-3 in Friendly, NJ USA

I had to post a thread for my south american friends. Argentina beat Brazil 4-3 with HAT TRICK Yes you heard that right HAT TRICK by MESSI. No Neymar didn't make even one goal for those of you who love to brag about Neymar. No one can't speak badly about Messi for yesterdays performance. He...
  4. N

Copa Libertadores 2012 - Who do you think will win?

Now we know who will be in the Semi-Finals, who do you think will win the Copa Libertadores and go on to play Chelsea in the World Cup of Clubs Final? Boca Juniors (Argentina) Corinthians (Brazil) Santos (Brazil) Universidad de Chile (Chile) I obviously chose Boca Juniors since thats my club.
  5. N

PhotoFast CR-5400 Memory Adapter for sale

I have some PhotoFast CR-5400 Memory Adapters for sale. Brand New in the package and guaranteed to be in 100% working condition. The memory adapter lets you put two sticks of Micro SD in it to make an even larger memory card on just one stick. This item is a must have for anyone with a PSP they...
  6. N

Just acquired - 2dfighter.com

Last night I was going through my rounds of searching for domains as my part time job is in web development and I had a chance to get 2dfighter.com, so I did. I have a lot of ideas for this domain and can't wait to start working on it, if anyone has suggestions for something they have been...
  7. N

Is this an authentic Last Hope Pink Bullets for Dreamcast

I'm not sure if this seller is selling authentic copies of Last Hope Pink Bullets for Dreamcast so I wanna ask if someone can confirm if they are authentic or not. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DREAMCAST-LAST-HOPE-PINK-BULLETS-/290632833186?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43ab1118a2#ht_2092wt_932
  8. N

Anyone live near Tokyo close to Akihabara?

I was curious if any members live in Tokyo, I'm pretty sure we have some members that do. I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the Akihabara district. I have a few questions and appreciate a post of PM. Thanks
  9. N

Say it isn't so, SNK made a Lee Trevino's Golf game

Seeing this game reminds me of that Simpson episode where Bart stole a copy of BoneStorm got busted for it and in the end got stiffed with a Lee Trevino Golf game that Marge got him by asking the video game clerk what the most popular game was at the time, lol. KLOV Arcade Game NES Game...
  10. N

YouTube icon looks distorted in editing box

This is just a recommendation as I also run a vbulletin website and have run into this same issue before. Here is an icon that you could change it with or you could find any 16x16 YouTube icon image online or leave it alone. Like I said this is just a recommendation. I also wonder why the...
  11. N

Does anyone know where I can get a 2-slot powder coated at?

I'm looking for a reputable place where I can get my 2-slot cover powder coated. Like perhaps a business online that someone has used before. I appreciate the help and thanks in advance.
  12. N

Remember the Neo Geo? It might be making a comeback - CNET Article

Please delete news article about new handheld is already out.
  13. N

Garou: Mark of the Wolves for sale!!!

Hello everyone I am selling my 100% authentic Neo Geo MVS version of Mark of the Wolves on ebay right now. LINK It ends in less than two days
  14. N

darcotrigger RIPPED ME OFF

So here's the story. Around January of 2009 I was looking for someone to powder coat my 2-slot, Darci aka "darcotrigger" contacted me and offered to powder coat my 2-slot. I sent two 2 slot covers and one 4 slot to get powder coated. Since I was being offered the job for free I figured I would...
  15. N

Pepe DID NOT DESERVE A RED CARD & I got the video to prove it

http://argentina-futbol.com/?p=1582 I was going to give Sergio Busquet the Best Actor Nomination for yesterdays match but after seeing this decided Dani Alves wins the Oscar hands down, lol. hahaha
  16. N

A website dedicated to Argentina Futbol

Check is out guys if anyone is interested Argentina-Futbol.com I try to keep it up to date but sometimes it's hard with work and all. Let me know what you think guys. By the way the issue with the background is being worked out on, when I developed it at first I was on a much smaller screen...
  17. N

Anyone a Twilight Zone fan?

I just put up a new forum 2 days ago dedicated to The Twilight Zone - TwilightZoneForum.com If anyone is interested check it out.
  18. N

Non Working MVS-4-25 for sale on ebay for cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NeoGeo-4-slot-arcade-game-/130480856805?pt=US_Vintage_Video_Games&hash=item1e6143dee5 Just watch out he has hardly any feedback. Location : Danville, KY
  19. N

Beast Busters CABINET for SALE!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SNK-Beast-Busters-2nd-Arcade-Video-Game-Neo-Geo-64-Gun-/150555545441?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230dcf4f61