Search results

1. bdlou

Post Your Recent Purchases!

The opportunity arose, and I had to jump on it. My first candy, a Capcom Impress. As we joked about all evening, I am impress. :P
  2. bdlou

Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

I missed this when it happened. What an awesome thread. Thanks for bumping it!
  3. bdlou

WTB: Jamma 2 in 1 Switcher

I'm looking for any of the Jamma 2 in 1 switchers that have the ability to keep both boards powered up, and has a button to switch between them. They look to run around $50ish online. Looking for someone that ships fast. Thanks!
  4. bdlou

Marvel Super Heroes CPS2 with Market Test Group label

Hello all. I have a blue Marvel Super Heroes CPS2 B board that has a "This game is the property of Capcom Coin-op, Inc." sticker on it labeled as a "Market Test Group". I plan on getting rid of it soon, but didn't want to let it go yet if theres any chance that it was different than what was...
  5. bdlou

Help needed troubleshooting Midway Sportstation joystick issue

Hello all. I acquired an NFL Blitz cabinet that was converted to a Midway Sportstation, the setup that has NBA ShowTime NBA on NBC Gold Edition and NFL Blitz 2000 Gold Edition. The unit did not boot up. I replaced the Power Supply in it as I determined it was no longer working. The game now...
  6. bdlou

bdlou sales/trade thread - Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Hey all. Time to start clearing out my stuff. I've just got too much, and I think you should have it. So feel free to take a look. For now, I'd prefer to ship to the US only. I only accept PayPal, and I only ship Priority Mail. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask...
  7. bdlou

FS: FFVII, SNES, Gen, PS1, DC, Saturn, Flash Cart, much more!

Hey all. Time to start clearing out my stuff. I've just got too much, and I think you should have it. So feel free to take a look. For now, I'd prefer to ship to the US only. I only accept PayPal, and I only ship Priority Mail. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask...
  8. bdlou

FS/FT: PC, GBA, PS1, Sega, Wrestling Games, so much more!

2 X Western Digital Raptor WD740ADFD 74GB drives - $75 shipped Game Boy Color Kiosk Demo cart - $60 shipped Operation Darkness - Xbox 360 - $10 shipped Final Fantasy VII (Black Label) - $40 shipped Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Sega Dreamcast(j) (Includes spine and all original inserts) - SOLD...
  9. bdlou

Game.com, tons of wrestling games, Christmas Nights, GC BBA, more!

10. bdlou

WTB: Super cheap Famicom adapter

I have a Retro Duo that will play NES, SNES and Super Famicom games, but needs an adapter to play Famicom games. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of super cheap, or know of a site I can order one cheap for? I've seen one as low as $9.99 shipped. Thanks!
  11. bdlou

WTB: Bezel for Wells Gardner D9200

Long shot, but does anyone have for sale, or know where I can acquire a bezel for a Wells Gardner D9200? I purchased a SlikStik cabinet used and the monitor didn't have a bezel or glass, so it's bare right now. Thanks!
  12. bdlou

FT: Xbox 360 PAX Avatar Ladies T-Shirt code

Got a card at PAX for a male and female PAX T-shirt for my avatar. Only needed the male one, as I don't plan on making a gender switch anytime in the forseable future. Willing to trade my code for a code for other DLC that I do not have. Let me know what you have if you are interested.
  13. bdlou

Nintendo Wii Bundle, Apple TV 40GB and WWF/WWE Wrestling Figures for sale

Nintendo Wii with 6 Games and lots of accessories: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150382973078&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Apple TV 40GB: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150382974008&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT I'm sure this applies to almost no one here, but...
  14. bdlou

FS: Misc PC Parts

Sapphire ATI X1950 GT PCI Express 256MB video card. Used, but comes in original box with original accessories. - $35 shipped CompUSA 150 Watt MicroATX power supply - $15 shipped ULTRA ULT31342 PCI Firewire Card 4 Port card. Does not have x64 drivers. - $10 each shipped (have 4 of them) or all...
  15. bdlou

WTB: DS Lite

Looking for a DS Lite in excellent condition. Any color that is not pink. Looking to spend around $50 on it, unless you have some special edition unit. Don't need any games. Just looking to replace my Fat DS.
  16. bdlou

FS: SNES Gamestation Doctor SF7

SNES/SFC "backup" unit that allows you to boot ROMs from the CD-Rom drive if they are in a format that a Doctor SF7 can read. It also has the ability to have a Floppy Drive connected to load ROMs or save games. Here's a link with some info on the unit...
  17. bdlou

FS: HAPP Controls Power Pro 110W UL, CE Power Supply

Same as http://www.happcontrols.com/powersupplies/80006400.htm. Never used. +5v 15A, +12v 2A, -5v 1A, 110 watts UL and CE Recognized 110 watts of power Will accept wide #8 terminal Dual AC input 115vac/230vac, selectable by jumper Easy start-up Overload protection Black case $25...
  18. bdlou

Interest Check: SNES Gamestation Doctor SF7

Not my picture, but mine is boxed as well. It's a SNES/SFC "backup" unit that allows you to boot ROMs from the CD-Rom drive if they are in a format that a Doctor SF7 can read. It also has the ability to have a Floppy Drive connected to load ROMs or save games. Here's a link with some info on...
  19. bdlou

Interest Check: Xbox 360 that has been RROD "repaired"

So here's the story. I picked up an Xbox 360 that was on again/off again suffering from the RROD. I took it apart, removed the X-Clamps, did the bolt fix, and "melted" everything back together again. It seems to be running fine. One catch however is that I made the mistake of plugging in...