Search results

1. red impact

MVS Loose carts - UK

Selling most of my collection to fund other projects, reluctant sale so no bargains to be found here... All carts are legit - no boots - can and will provide board pics for genuine buyers. Original labels throughout, all labels are English language and everything is in good to excellent...
  2. red impact

Neo geo MVS MV1B UniBios and Arcade Forge SuperGun Setup

Selling most of my MVS gear to fund other projects, everything you see is included and in working condition - mystery cart not included! Reluctant sale so please don't insult with low ball offers! Sale includes: MVS MV1B board with separate soldered and socked bios with UniBios v3.2, laptop...
  3. red impact

CLOSED

CLOSED
  4. red impact

MVS Shockbox

I will be selling some of my MVS stuff in the next day or two and wondering if anyone is interested in some shockboxes? Some have inserts and a couple are empty. I guess these will be of more interest to UK and Euro members due to them still being available in the US and also some pretty...
  5. red impact

Neo Geo AES stereo RGB SCART cable

As per title, open to everyone. International ask me about shipping first... MASSIVE IMAGE ALERT! Cable length 2m approx Price £15 plus postage PayPal gift or +4% or buyer pays fees
  6. red impact

NEO-AEC AES MVS CONTROLLER / STICK *boxed* ebay

Selling my AES controller on ebay. Had no luck selling my CMVS on here so stick and system are on evil bay! :hammer: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201117536271#ht_253wt_1348
  7. red impact

NEO GEO CMVS - AES OUTSIDE, MVS INSIDE!

OK, so I have thought about this for a loooooong time and finally I am offering my CMVS up for sale. I have owned it for the past 3 years since buying it from someone on here and have looked after it lovingly in that time. The album shows how it is stored and how it works. Games are not...
  8. red impact

MAK Supergun problem - can you help? UK

Ok, so I bought an MV1-FZS board and a supergun MAK strike (arcadeforge) and I have a problem that player 2 'right' is always being pressed. I am looking for someone 'local' in the North West UK (Lancashire/Greater Manchester areas) to let me *borrow* their MVS board. I'll come to you or you...
  9. red impact

Neo Geo Arcade Stick AES

Preferably boxed like below Must be in good overall condition, not necessarily mint but not busted either! Let me know what you got, thanks!
  10. red impact

Hyper Neo 64 BNIB - FREE!

For sale: brand new in box Hyper Neo 64 Rev 1 fighting board. Price: FREE 'Specific' details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyper_Neo_Geo_64 Pics: Postage to UK £15, everywhere else I will get a quote based on your location. Payment via paypal. Thanks
  11. red impact

FOR SALE: Neo Geo Stick Boxed

I got the following for sale as per the title... Neo Geo CD Stick Neo Geo original 'soft grey' style in box with inner polys. Excellent condition - literally like new out of the box. £30 Postage £5 to UK, everywhere else I will get a quote on your location. Payment via paypal. Thanks for...
  12. red impact

FS: MVS MV-1FZ & MV4F & mini supergun

Have the following for sale due to acquiring a CMVS. :) 1). Excellent condition MV-1FZ board with Unibios 2.3. No marks or scratches, mobo has been dry cleaned so no dirt or dust - everything works as it should. Red MVS sticker applied. SOLD 2). Great condition MV-1FZ board with standard...
  13. red impact

Neo Geo [AES] RGB Scart Cable

As the title says really... It's for my MVS set up, I already have a RGB SCART cable with stereo sound but I have no sound on my system as the sound is intended to come from the headphone jack on the front of the AES which I don't have on my supergun. Would consider a trade, yours for mine...