Search results

1. Yamazaki

Did you ever see a "holy Grail" cart at a store back in the time?

Saw Metal Slug 1 and Chibi Maruko Quiz Japanese AES at Trader Akihabara - both around 1000$ back then if I remember correctly. I opted instead for Ninja Master, Magical Drop 3 and some other carts....
  2. Yamazaki

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Gameplay wise it looks solid. Would have loved a real 2D Garou... and why is everybody speakig English?
  3. Yamazaki

Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

is it important? do we get percentages off in the sales thread based on the years?
  4. Yamazaki

SNK and ARIKA announce collaboration to revamp non-fighting game IP!!

with costy DLCs on top of that
  5. Yamazaki

SNK and ARIKA announce collaboration to revamp non-fighting game IP!!

Looking forward to all those new card battle collector games on Mobile!
  6. Yamazaki

RIP Akira Toriyama

a sad start into the day.... not only was he a staple of my childhood but also had a huge cultural impact across the globe.
  7. Yamazaki

What are some western developed games made before 2000 that you liked?

I'd say most of the Build Engine games. Even stuff like NAM or Redneck Rampage.
  8. Yamazaki

Firearm enthusiast thread

I highly doubt that. to be fair though the only encounter I had with weapons in the US was when I visited there in 2000 and they had some rifles at a Walmart
  9. Yamazaki

Bet ya can't test the guns in a hud before buying them in the US huh? Nuff said!
  10. Yamazaki

You guys need to go to Pakistan. Land of the Free and Guns
  11. Yamazaki

Faulty KoF 2003

So I got a faulty KoF 2003 game it seems. Japanese AES version so far I had one greenscreen error message (and reset without taking a screenshot duh....) and everytime I fire up the game I have garbled sound effects and sound effects i.e. voiceovers that don't belong in there. for example...
  12. Yamazaki

Cigar Central!

I do recall it having a nut-like taste - much more refined then regular cigarettes.
  13. Yamazaki

Cigar Central!

not much to offer - I smoked a Cuban cigar back in 2004 when I was visiting Dubai. but I do vape nowadays.
  14. Yamazaki

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Sold off like 99% of my anime figurines because of not enough space. Would love to get some new ones from Toranoana but those prices. sheeeeet! And ofc customs probably giving me a hard time.
  15. Yamazaki

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

3rd Strike in my opinion has the better tournament potential and was (at least here in Germany) a bigger favorite among the fighting game community then Garou. I do however like Garou more in terms of content, music and atmosphere. like half of the 3rd Strike rooster looks like they came out...
  16. Yamazaki

Carl Weathers Passes Away

which will always triumph above those new age remake bullshit movies.
  17. Yamazaki

Owning a retro gaming store

Forget it. 99% of retro game stores here in Germany sooner or later either turn into regular game stores (which are useless since everyone can buy online cheaper) or into DHL/DPD post office locations... @madmanjock Forgotten Realms a chain however right? I recall visiting the store in London...
  18. Yamazaki

AES Console Prices Back in the Day

Naked AES JP system with KoF 96 for 20.000 Yen in 2002. one year later I bought Maigical Drop 3, Ninja Masters and RBFF2 for around 20.000 - 30.000 Yen each. and found an Art of Fighting 3 in very good condition for 7000 Yen at Super Potato lol