Search results

1. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday Joe8

happy birthday @joe8! you deserve it!
  2. Claudia Schiffer

HBD TopTierArcade

happy birthday @TopTierArcade. you should come back to the forums and start posting again. awbacon has lowered the bar of the forum for your youtube posts.
  3. Claudia Schiffer

NFL Season 2023

good way to start. i feel like our fanbase already won the super bowl. good season yall. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38043528/nfl-owners-approve-605b-sale-commanders-harris-group
  4. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday Tw3ek

@Tw3ek happy birthday, bro edit: i edited the title to properly case the title to show you full respect
  5. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday StevenK

happy birthday @StevenK
  6. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday Maury

@Maury V. happy birthday to you and well wishes on your neverending quest for JAV harlots
  7. Claudia Schiffer

WTB - Big Ticket Items for AES

posting this for wasabi: Metal Slug 2 (JPN) Metal Slug 4 (JPN) Waku Waku 7 (JPN) Big Tournament Golf Metal Slug 1 (if the seller is legit) Pulstar if you respond here, i'll let him know. otherwise, you can communicate directly with him at: mashti@gmail
  8. Claudia Schiffer

Yorkshire Pudding

I was thinking about making a rib roast and then I saw that something called Yorkshire Pudding could be made from the fat/drippings. For all the Brits, in this forum. Is it good?
  9. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday Tw3ek

Now...IT'S OFFICIAL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  10. Claudia Schiffer

Welcome Major17Wood!

If and when you get your account approved...welcome you fagit. I hope your $700+ AES with US BIOS is serving you well.
  11. Claudia Schiffer

Kobe Bryant Dead in a Helicopter Crash

wow... https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/ edit: it is tmz, though. but still, if true, wow.
  12. Claudia Schiffer

Boobies GIF

When did the GIF get left-justified? Is this a political statement? I preferred when it was moderately in the center.
  13. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday to Yodd!

HBD!
  14. Claudia Schiffer

WTB: JP MotW MVS Kit

Looking to buy a Japanese Mark of the Wolves Kit.
  15. Claudia Schiffer

2019 NHL Playoff Predictions

I think the Avs are going to get swept in a crushing fashion.
  16. Claudia Schiffer

Samurai Shodown III JP AES

Selling this joint for $110 with shipping if you are in the US. I'll post pics tonight, if I get home early enough. Otherwise I'll post them by tomorrow.
  17. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthdays (March)

Happy birthday to everyone who was born in March. This group birthday announcement should solve everything.
  18. Claudia Schiffer

World Heroes 2 MVS Giveaway

Merry early Christmas. Had my fun with this cart and not worth it to sell it. Reply to this thread to be entered and I'll do a drawing around Sunday (11/18). No noobs and known scumbags. 1. LoneSage 2. c0nn0r 3. XxHennersXx 4. herb 5. JoeAwesome 6. DanAdamKOF 7. sr20det510
  19. Claudia Schiffer

Happy Birthday Chinese Kid

Happy Birthday!