Search results

1. N80G80

FS: MVS Carts

About to have a big move so I’m thinning the herd a little bit...I’ve been out of the game a while so if my prices are crazy or anything let me know. All are original and in working condition (except the nightmare in the dark which is marked as bootleg)....sales via PayPal and USA only to...
  2. N80G80

FS: Chinese LCD candy cab at what I paid for it

Looking to get $739 for this Chinese LCD CANDY CAB. I'm currently in Easton, MD. But I can meet in Easton, MD, Towson, MD, or Greencastle, PA. The game is fully working, but needs a good cleaning and the control panel overlay is wrinkled. I'll update the photo with a more current one when I get...
  3. N80G80

Neo Candy 25 connector

Despite much searching I can't for the life of me find this connector. Any ideas? [/URL][/IMG]
  4. N80G80

Neo Candy MVU-25 Artwork

Im not sure where it was or if its still available...but someone used to sell a full set of Neo Candy MVU-25 repro artwork....the blue striped sides, CP overlay, memory card sticker, and the phone number sticker under the monitor. Does anybody know who sells this? OR good scans at least...
  5. N80G80

My pursuit of 30 million points!

Been playing NITD for years now and got as close as I ever might to 30 million points....1cc
  6. N80G80

FS: Hyper Neo Geo Candy Cab in Phoenix, AZ

Hey guys, moving back to the east coast in a few weeks and rather than lug this back with me I'll offer it up for sale. It's been completely disassembled and cleaned/serviced Hyper Neo Geo Cab with a Hyper motherboard and Buriki cart. It has new side art, new locks all around (keys matching) and...
  7. N80G80

FS: SF2 PCB SOLD

I'm back at home for a few days and bought these a while back. For your purchasing pleasure. Prices are PayPal gift or add 4% +actual shipping costs. SF2 Jamma PCB- SOLD
  8. N80G80

Repro Art

Hey guys been out of the scene a while and was just wondering, anybody around doing quality repro Art these days? I got a Neo 29 Type 2 that needs some side Art....let me know!
  9. N80G80

FS: ARCADE PCBS, MVS PARTS,MONKEY BALL ARCADE SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

Guys, I'm moving out of my place and this stuff either sells this weekend or goes into storage the next 2 years. Payment via PP gift or add 4%. Shipping only included to USA. Red Earth CPS3 setup with full memory (plus a spare 32mb mem)and original jewel case. Battery was changed by me approx 3...
  10. N80G80

UPDATE: FS SUPER RARE NEO CANDY TABLE

Just took a travel job assignment so I need to sell off the extra stuff. Anyway here's what's up for sale. Payment for cab in $$ or via PP gift or add 4%. Neo Candy Table 26 with Darksoft CPS2 Multi board and Capcom Sports Club for using multi board- $1500 A couple things about the...
  11. N80G80

SOLD!!!: ULTRA MEGA RARE NEO CANDY TABLE

I bought two project Neo Candy tables in the past year and dont think I'll be able to work on both, nor do I really have the space for two so....this one is up for grabs. It works well, bright monitor has a nice and easy rotation mech (just like an egret 2) the only thing it really needs is a...
  12. N80G80

FS: Gals Panic S, and Gals Panic S3 with mobo

Great games for sale here. 100% working and I may even have some copied art for them as well. Looking for $155 shipped in the USA, PayPal gift or +4%.
  13. N80G80

FS: CMVS, 2x Neo Sticks and MVS Games UPDATED 1/30 PRICE DROP!

I got offered a cab I cant pass on and even though I havent had this consolized very long with 3 cabs, I dont really need it. $275 shipped in the USA. SYSTEM FEATURES - 1 Slot MVS Neo Geo - Unibios Free 3.0 - Compact power supply - DIN port with component and s-video cables - Composite also...
  14. N80G80

WTB: 2x Neo Hori sticks

I dunno if anyone has a couple of these laying around, but I'd be after two of them in almost any condition....Anyway hit me up!
  15. N80G80

FS: Guwange PCB

This doesn't get played much, so I figure it's time to let her go. I'll get pics up when I get home on weds/thurs. I'd like $450 shipped (PRICE DROP) in the USA, payment via PP gift or +4%. I think my price is spot on, but if I'm off you can always make me an offer. My PCB is JP clean, with no...
  16. N80G80

FS: A Buttload of MVS Carts! PRICE DROP!!

I moved into a much smaller place so space is at a premium, selling off a lot of my MVS games. Anyway same deal as usual, bulk purchasers get priority/discounts. Payment is via PP gift or +4%. All prices are USD, and Im located in Maryland USA Shipping for 1 cart- $7 up to 4 carts- $12 beyond...
  17. N80G80

FS: Sega Naomi GD-rom Setup

Hey guys not sure what these are going for these days, but I have a complete Sega Naomi 1 Gd-rom setup with regular (non net) dimm if anybody is interested. I was thinking $350 shipped in the USA/OBO. Mines boxed up, but this is what it is.
  18. N80G80

FS: Egret 29 Project Cab, Naomi Net City Marquee, Sony PVM, Naomi CP upper

Thinking about owning a car again and need a little $$ for a down payment. Payment via pp gift or +4%. Prices do not include shipping but I will ship some items at your cost. I dont want to ship the cab/monitor. I'm located in Baltimore, MD Egret 29 Project Cab $400 SOLD!!!! (It has everything...
  19. N80G80

FS: Fast Striker, Last Hope Pink Bullets, Cyber Lip MVS Kits

Thinking about owning a car again and need a little $$ for a down payment. Payment via pp gift or +4%. Prices include shipping in the USA only, but I will ship abroad at your cost. Cyber Lip Kit (Includes everything, but I cant find the damn flyer) $85 Fast Striker Kit (Includes all art...
  20. N80G80

WTB/WTTF: Pleasure Goal MVS Cart

Like the title says, I'm looking for any condition (original) pleasure goal mvs cart. As long as it works and the boards are legit! I'm willing to buy it out right or trade you something I have for it.