Search results

1. kite

WTB - Metal Slug 1 original 1996 arcade poster (not the B2 sized one)

Hello there :) i was just wondering if someone might be able to help me out. I'm still looking for the original arcade poster (around 100x70, A1 size, not B2 which is the reprint) of the first Metal Slug. I have the second one on the wall here and missed an auction for the first one, so i'm...
  2. kite

WTB: Mint / Near Mint boxed Neo Geo with SN < 80.000 and PAL Power Supply

Hello :) after i had to sell my AES and "only" having a MVS for years now i'd like to add an AES to my collection again. I'm looking for a 100% complete mint (or near mint) System. The condition of the controller is secondary. And to make it even harder i am looking for one with a s/n below...
  3. kite

WTB: Metal Slug 2 Poster

Hi, looking exactly for THE poster :) Maybe one Poster is looking for a new, nice home? Mint Condition, no pinholes etc :) Greets~ kite
  4. kite

Wanted: A US-resident to bid for me on ebay >_<

Hello :) there´s an item on ebay i´d like to have but the seller says "absolutely no international bidders". I asked the seller, but he even says i´d need an US verified PayPal. Maybe one of you would help me out? All costs will be covered of cource and i have lots of good feedback at ebay. My...
  5. kite

WTB Shadow of the Colossus (NTSCJ) LIMITED BOX

Hi everyone, i´m looking for the limited Shadow of the Colossus/Wanda to Kyozou Box which was released in Japan. Maybe one of you can sell it to me? :) Thanks & Greets kite
  6. kite

WTB: SNK Posters / Wallscrolls

Looking for one or two decent Wallscrolls / Posters ;) A nice Garou Poster would be cool :) Especially this one Or a Slug Poster (No 4+5 though) But none of these cartoonish *New-Style* Posters, i really don´t like those :( Please note that i live in Europe, would be nice if you write the...
  7. kite

Mushihimesama Arts

I hope it is ok to ask for :) So: I´d really like to have a nice highres version of tis pic here: Picture Would be awesome o_0 Also any other highres Mushihimesama art is welcome! :)
  8. kite

Fake MVS Cases

I´ve read about the fake MVS cases in the yaton thread.. it´s really news to me :emb: and now i´m wondering how can you tell if it´s a fake case or an original case? :conf:
  9. kite

Mushihimesama Poster / PS2 Box

Hi :) i´m looking for the Mushihime sama Poster and the limited PS2 Box. Please PM me with offers if you have any of these items :) Pictures would be nice if possible :) Thanks -kite
  10. kite

*del please

i´m sorry, posted it in the wrong forum :(
  11. kite

Consolized MVS @ Sanyo Z3 / Projector

Hi everyone :) currently a 2slot is being converted for me and befor it´s finished and shipped to me i´d like to ask if someone has a consolized MVS on a Sanyo Z3 Projector or on a Projector in general. I´ve heard the RGB signal of arcade hardware is pretty strong and on some homecinema forums...