Search results

1. T

wanted: gamecube with gameboy player

does anyone have a cheap gamecube with gameboy player for sale? I would prefer a black gamecube but would also buy a silver or purple system with the gameboy player attachment and gameboy player startup disc.
  2. T

fs: free sega cd/ saturn disc only games bundle for the cost of shipping.

I have a few disc only games that i'd like to give away to whoever is interested, their not worth hardly anything and I don't want them so somebody please take them. their quite scratched up so I don't know how well they work so their being given a way as is, I know sega classics and sol feace...
  3. T

For Sale: loose sega genesis, 32x carts: Phantasy Star III & IV, Knuckles Chaotix.

I have a few cart only games i'd like to sell. prices are shipped including priority mail with delivery confirmation within the us. if your interested in buying the games send me a inbox message and i'll give you my paypal address. the games themselves are in used condition but not in bad...
  4. T

WTB: black gamecube system and black wii system

i'm looking for a used black gamecube and a used black wii system, it doesn't really matter if they have all the cables included just as long as they work fine. please send me a pm if you have one or both for sale.
  5. T

WTB: black gamecube system dol-001 model

i'm looking for a black gamecube system with the both the analog and digital ports on the back, does anyone have a cheap one for sale with the cables? please let me know what you have :)
  6. T

used Nintendo Wii system with virtual console games $100

I have a used wii that i'd like to sell, I just don't play it anymore but it works fine. the outer shell is in good condition but does need alittle cleaning. I don't have the original wii remote for it anymore but it comes with: nintendo brand wii stand nintendo brand sensor bar nintendo brand...
  7. T

Games, Memory Cards, Systems

I have some stuff I would like to get rid of that I just don't use anymore, everything is priced with shipping included. I have alot more to list soon and will update this almost daily. paypal only, send me a message for my paypal email. I usually ship within 1 or 2 days of receiving payment...
  8. T

wtb: neo geo pad controller ps2 version, sega saturn pad ps2 version

does anyone have a ps2 neo geo pad 2 for sale? i've been looking for a couple years now and have yet to find one, please let me know if you have one for a good price. i'm also looking for a black or grey or darkstalkers edition sega saturn ps2 pad.
  9. T

wtb: neo geo cdz system and games

i'm looking for a used neo geo cdz system with 2 neo geo cd pads if anyone has one for sale for a fair price. i'd like one in good condition and complete either boxed or unboxed. i'm also looking for a few complete games for it, if anyone has any of these for sale please let me know. games i'm...
  10. T

wtb: neo geo cd and neo geo pocket color games

im looking for a few games that I cant find anywhere, any help is appreciated. theres a few more im looking for than whats listed but ill add those later since I lost track, so far im looking for boxed complete japanese copies of: neo geo cd: burning fight robo army metal slug 1 real bout 2...
  11. T

positive feedback for: fakk2 and michael yagami

both of the games arrived from them in great condition and were shipped out fast, definately two great sellers :)