Search results

1. Jonap

Software hex editor for unify neo files?

Hello friends im going to fix a game i have and i need to unify in one file the files .P1 and .P2 of the rom, i supose it exist a software for dont make it on hex editor manually? Thanks!
  2. Jonap

Unibios 4.0 problems in some games?

Well i edited post because i found the specific problem, unibios It has nothing to do with it, the problem its with stock bios too. The problem is on a MV1FZ board, games works fine witout graphic glitches, i test a lot of games 100 to 700meg and fine. Problem appears on Service mode of the board:
  3. Jonap

Calendar crystal MVS leaks?

Hello friends i have a doubt, the calendar crystal on MVS boards leak with the time? and can damage board? I see one of my MVS with a lot of rust involve calendar crystal, im worried about that, all works fine but seems not good visual. The crystals are cheap? where i can buy and what model...
  4. Jonap

MVS Battery replacement like original?

Hello friends, someone can tell me a equivalent battery like originals for these mvs boards? -MV1C -MV1B -MV1FZ / S -MV1A I know i can replace with cr2032 holder but i dont want to do this, specialy on MV1C / MV1B , because sometimes these boards have problems finishing and drain these cr2032...
  5. Jonap

MVS games with problems

Hi friends, i have two MVS games with problems i want try to fix it with your help. First of all say i clean cart pins with rubber + isopropilic alcohol. Kof 97: ------- The game reboots constantly, doesn't pass the initial bios tests. With unibios reboot and later show errors like this...
  6. Jonap

Best cleaner/eraser for cart pins?

Hi friends someone can helpme find the best effective and secure for cart cleaner or eraser for it pins? Classic school rubber + iso alcohol are a very basic solution, doesnt clean so much, then the only solution i found is a fiber glass pencil i have good results with it but i think its...
  7. Jonap

RGB impedance PCB MVS?

Hello friends, Because the know problems in burned OSSC and danger voltage provided by MVS boards on RGB and Sync signals to the common home Tv's etc. I made the famouse RGB PCB impedance matching. Well, i have a little problem with it: RGB: 1.7V output Sync: 0.07V output That i think its...
  8. Jonap

Strange Puzzle de pon?

Good friends, I know that mvs-scans does not have all the PCB Revs. I bought a Japanese Puzzle de pon but im confused about is bootleg or no, it seems original for different reasons, but with eproms on it you never know. -The welds do not appear altered, they look clean from the factory -The...
  9. Jonap

Samurai shodown 5 perfect INSERT gift

Because Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect is already accessible to everyone in AES / MVS format, I have decided to make a custom cover for our games / shockboxes since there is no free access cover in high resolution for this game yet. I just hope you like it, christmas gift :)
  10. Jonap

MVS boards Sync issues

Hello friends, im very confused about resistances in RGB and Sync signals of MVS boards. I see diferents models of boards have little diferents values to work, like MV1C vs MV1FZS In CRT TV all works fine at: -------------------------- RGB = 200 ohm Sync = 1k - 1,1k The problem/strange is...
  11. Jonap

MV1-FZS Doubts some fixings.

Hello i have a MV1FZS board with some things to revise and let fine. 1-First of all i go to recap all the board because works fine but sounds have scratches/distort in some games i supose is that. EDIT: FIXED , RECAP ALL BOARD NOW AUDIO WORKS CLEAR...
  12. Jonap

Supergun Sound problem with only +5v

Hello friends, i have a MV1c with a homemade Supergun, i use a +5v/+12v PC ATX DC supply and works all fine. But now i want to use only a +5v Dc without the +12v line. I do it and MV1C works fine but NO SOUND, i up volume to max and nothing, 0. I dont care about Stereo or mono signals, i want...
  13. Jonap

Hack neogeo mini analog joystick ( problem )

Hello friends, im going to hack the new neo geo cd mini controller to use it with DB15 original NEOGEO cable. All works fine but i have a real problem only with joystick ( is analog ) and i dont know how to wire it i show in red how i wire but dont work. In MVS hardware test for controllers...
  14. Jonap

MVS jamma ground shares with video ground pin?

Hello friends, i have a doubt, i want to buy a RGB 15khz to Composite encoder,. The only problem is that encoder only have input pins for RGB and Sync ( no video ground ). Its a problem? maybe this encoder doesnt work because of this? Or jamma shares all the grounds of MVS and dont care...
  15. Jonap

Jrok encoder for mvs, PAL or NTSC?

Hello friends, i have a doubt with this, i want to buy a JROK encoder with composite video for mi MVS but i dont know the diference of NTSC or PAL version. What affect on it? are not all MVS NTSC?? Im from EU Spain, then mi region are PAL. Is the problem i see the image on Black and white if...
  16. Jonap

RGB MVS noise / interference

Hi friends, i have some noise / interference on my video output RGB of my MV1C. like this: i use din8 megadrive 1 SCART RGB standar-cheap cable without shielding ( that can be the problem ? ) Have pot resistor 1k on lines RGB / 5k CSync and 220uf caps on RGB. How can i solve? thanks!
  17. Jonap

MVS play without Battery is save?

Hello friends, i have a doubt is safe play MVS systems without battery? in my case i dont remove any component of the charging circuit, simply removed the battery damaged. The MVS ( MV1c And MV1B on my case ) works fine without but i dont want to damage nothing. Thanks
  18. Jonap

NeoBiosMasta MV1C Problem

Hi people, i installed correctly the Neobiosmasta mod on my MV1C with Unibios 4.0 ( bios ok ). But the problem is when i try to start the system dont boot, i see the screen with artifacts and errors, if i remove the mod MV1C works fine again. What is the problem? maybe the bypass with pin 10...
  19. Jonap

Rage of the dragons oficial poster size?

Hi guys, i need some help, how is the size of the original Rage of the dragons poster includes in the game?, thanks a lot!.
  20. Jonap

Clean socket contacts of neo geo aes?

Hi friends, some times mi neo geo aes, make bugs in games example: bad sound the most habitual is this, or only a litle times glitches in image, i think that is the socket not so cleaned but its complicated clean this, the socket of cartridges its easy to clean, but the socket of console not so...